Inveshare Reviews

6 reviews filtered by
4.1
Davidi Gilo

1. Highly Innovative Investor Communications Technology , Professional & Cross Functional Teams

I have been working at Inveshare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1) Collaborative 2) team driven 3) challenging work 4) ) good middle & upper management that capitalize on individual strengths which makes people feel valued & motivated 5) dynamic & flexible work environment 6) senior management understands industry & technology as well as listens to & addresses concerns of mid-management. 7) extraordinary technology engineering team 8) surrounded by smart, driven people

Cons

1) Usual start up issues i,e, lack of recognition of the superior technology Inveshare possesses in shareholder communications arena 2) compensation

Advice to Management

Please keep getting the word out about our technology & marketing.

2. Extraordinary Management Leadership & Fabulous Group of People

Current Employee - Shareholder Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Shareholder Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Inveshare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We have superior, motivating, supportive, approachable & flexible management.. Our company has a very positive, hard working cohesive team of individuals whose ideas are always welcome. The work is very interesting and our superb technology just keeps improving due our innovative leadership & management. You can collaborate with like-minded people in an environment that embraces individual differences.
    We have a good work life balance & benefits.

Cons

We sometimes have projects that require alot of time and if you are a 9-5 person who does not want to work intensively in a start up then this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to be openminded, motivating and creating a great workplace.

3. Excellent Technology Team and very good opportunity

Current Contractor - Senior Database Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Senior Database Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Inveshare as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Very challenging requirements and deliverables which force a person to push themselves into doing better.
    - Excellent technology leadership and management. I have been consulting for them for the past few years and have learnt a lot about the business and also contributed towards several applications. Thought leadership and the innovation in driving concepts to a completed product is amazing. The "can-do" attitude of the team is wonderful - everyone is very responsive and takes pride in their work.
    - Focus is on productivity and not on watching the clock. We are allowed to work flex hours and deliver on our timelines which though very aggressive, can be managed because of the good team chemistry.
    - The opportunity is one that is hard to find. As the company becomes successful, it can create history by overthrowing a monopoly which has been around for over 30 years now.

Cons

Split locations of the company (NY, ATL and India) poses a challenge but in this day and age, it is easily overcome via video conference calls and site visits.

5. Great opportunity. Getting rid of the president was a great. LB runs Ops is great I trust him so much. RS is a great IT

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Inveshare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity. New York management and Alpharetta management are good people Upside potential. Great people to work with I have learned a lot.

Cons

Like most start up firms budget is tight. Need to get some clients. Make a very bad decision in hiring the previous president.

Advice to Management

Get some clients. Pay overtime when required all year round.

6. Good opportunity, Bad Senior Management

I worked at Inveshare full-time

Pros

Golden opportunity to learn all aspects of Shareholder Communications. If it is successful, it will overthrow a monopoly. Good operations, product and technology teams.

Cons

Made a bad decision to hire a sales guy as their "President". The guy is full of himself, very abusive and incompetent. Also, the work environment is very demanding.

Advice to Management

Replace your President with someone good and have some work/life balance.

7. d

Former Employee - Corporate Actions Analyst
    Former Employee - Corporate Actions Analyst

I worked at Inveshare

Pros

Great Environment to work in

Cons

Start up company, and new to the business