Ipac

Ipac Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Victor Batinovich

I've had very good years at IPAC

Teacher (Former Employee) Samborondón (Ecuador)

ProsI like my coworkers. They are good and happy people with whom I can share my time and be confident. I like to have an insurance for my whole family for less than $50. I like to have vacation every trimester (for a week) and a complete month on February.

ConsWake up at 5:50 to be at school at 7:15 :-( My students are not so well behaved, they don`t have a good education at home, so we have to raise and teach them on how to be a better person. I would like to have a better salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview how to handle the new system used at the school.

good

Prosa lot great opportunities and good work environment. everyone is very kind and friendly. compensation is good and so are benefits.

Consa lot of work hours. stressful. no training or very little. not much help doing and learning the job here.

Advice to Senior Managementspend more time teaching employees the basics and what they should know about vehicles. also let employees speak up if they have something to say

Worked for Ipac? Contribute to the Community!