Irell & Manella

Irell & Manella Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Elliot N. Brown

A wonderful working environment.

Executive Legal Secretary (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsAmazing specialists working within the firm.

ConsVery large firm, therefore, individual talents may be misplaced.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was wonderful and worked to their highest possibility.

I experienced exceptional exposure to complex legal and administrative aspects in my position.

Legal Admin Assistant to Two Partners and Three Associate Attorneys (Former Employee) Century City, CA

ProsThis is a law firm with a winning formula in handling IP litigation, and an admirable pro bono mindset.

ConsThey are big enough where any exceptional talent in the executive staff is overlooked until after one leaves the firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot appropriate.

Great first job.

Associate (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

Prosthe work was really interesting and the people are as smart as they come. the compensation is second to none.

ConsNo partnership prospects unless you will do 2500 hours in patent litigation.

Advice to Senior Managementbe more honest early on about p'ship prospects. give better feedback and employee reviews.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great, no complaints

ProsGreat experience, wonderful coworkers, and an all-around really collegial environment. People are really supportive and cooperative, and even partners really are there are for you and take a vested interest in your development. Not many places that can truly say that, or give you the kind of substantive experience you get here from day 1.

ConsVery long hours sometimes, unpredictable schedule, but this is true of any big law firm, so really not an Irell-specific problem.

Worked for Irell & Manella? Contribute to the Community!