Isaacman, Kaufman & Painter

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Brian Kaufman

1 Employee Review

Good for your year between college and law school

Legal Assistant (Former Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsI worked as a legal assistant for one of the lawyers there, and it was a solid entry-level job, although I assume the experience might depend on which lawyer you worked for. The one I worked for was understanding and kind, laid-back and liberal. I did not get to know most of the attorneys there very well, but the atmosphere as a whole was friendly and relaxed. The building was nice and in a convenient location. I believe the attorneys there practice all types of law, but if you are interested in entertainment law, it's an especially good place to learn.

ConsI have no idea about the situation for the attorneys, but for many of the assistants, it was just a place to work in between undergrad and grad school. Most of the assistants went on to law school after they completed a year or two of being a legal assistant. Thus, the work could get repetitive, boring, or slow. I suppose if you knew you were going to stay longer with the firm then it would be a lot easier to get excited about the job, but as I said, for most of us, it was just a temporary stop before moving on.

Advice to Senior ManagementI did not have must contact with the Senior Management, and therefore do not know what to suggest.

Worked for Isaacman, Kaufman & Painter? Contribute to the Community!