It's Just Lunch
www.itsjustlunch.com Palm Desert, CA 150 to 499 Employees

It's Just Lunch Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Apr 30, 2014
It's Just Lunch – US – “We are passionate and enthusiastic about our…”

It's Just Lunch President Melissa Brown

Melissa Brown

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Excellent employer and they truly are #1 in matching quality, professional singles!

Dating Specialist (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

ProsIt's Just Lunch offers an excellent work environment. The team of trainers, managers, support staff etc are absolutely wonderful! I've worked in Corporate America since 1986 and they truly do stand out among the very best. This is the most incredible career move I have ever made and I am thrilled to have this opportunity to affiliate myself with them.

Our clients are top notch and we really do match busy professionals with other busy professionals that have the characteristics, hobbies, interests and core values/morals they seek in a mate. Did I say the support staff and management were amazing? Yes, what I like is that the managers and support staff all started at ground level. They are energetic, inspiring and encouraging.

Feedback, positive encouragement and a very tight knit team is hard to find these days in a faced paced, growing organization. It does NOT lack here at It's Just Lunch. I am truly impressed!! Never been happier!

As far as income... well, they offer uncapped commissions and its up to you how much you can make! Excellent income potential, while having a great time getting to know amazing people and changing their single lives to a life of happiness and love!!

ConsHonestly, I cannot think of anything. Equipment is all state of the art, IT Support Staff is on top of everything and I have not one complaint. Administrative staff is helpful, friendly and always there.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice is this... KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! TOP NOTCH!!! I tell everyone I talk to what an amazing career I have here and I'm always trying to recruit when I meet someone that I feel would be a great addition to the staff.

This is honestly the best job I have ever had. I change lives for the better, daily!!!

Dating Specialist (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

ProsI am able to utilize my Master's Degree in Counseling to help others change their lives. It's incredibly rewarding and uplifting to talk with people about dating and finding love. It's Just Lunch is a progressive company that allows me to be myself, earn an incredible income and help promote happiness. I am so grateful to work with such positive, upbeat, forward thinking individuals who want to truly make a difference in people'slives. Thank you IJL.

ConsI cannot think of one negative thing about working with It's Just Lunch. They are a professional group of individuals who truly want to help others find love. It doesn't get any better than this!

Worked for It's Just Lunch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at It's Just Lunch reviews and ratings in Phoenix, AZ — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for It's Just Lunch CEO Melissa Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by It's Just Lunch employees.