JD Byrider

JD Byrider Reviews

Updated Jul 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good if you're have no life

ProsGood managment, easy job, pay is great

ConsLONG HOURS, NO CAREER DEVELOPMENT

Terrible hours, no balance between home & work

Account Manager/Representative (Former Employee) Carmel, IN

ProsGood benefits, good people, great for young people that don't have families

ConsNo life you live and breath JD Byrider, long hours- the expectation is that you work 9-9 on Fridays and 1 other late night during the week, every other Saturday till 6pm- there's no consistency in the schedule. There are times you will work 9-9 on a Friday and have to turn around and be back in at 9 am on Saturday morning- if you have kids you won't see them.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better

I was treated very well, learned a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Carmel, IN

ProsIT team is great to work in. The business model about selling/financing autos to people with bad credit is challenging, but everybody there really seemed to want to do it well, and be as fair as possible to potential customers.

ConsSmaller company, not a lot of advancement opportunities. No continuing education reimbursement.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

program consultant assistant

Program Consultant Assistant (Current Employee) Reading, PA

Prosu can get time and half

Consstarting pay is very low for csr and toug job of appointment setting. bonuses created so u never can reach them. no annual review or raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to create environment where valued employees feel valued. includes higher pay and goals that can be achieved and 401k or some kind of pre-tax retirement

Avoid IT jobs at all cost.

Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) Carmel, IN

ProsGreat pay, if your job directly generates money. A lot of incentives if you work in Collections or Sales.

ConsAll IT jobs are under paid and misleading. Most IT personnel are difficult to work with. There is no teamwork in the IT department. Their in-house software is their own enemy. Software is pushed out to quickly and fails every time. Debt Collectors with no education or professional work history, get hired on and make more than the educated IT professionals.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-write your Discover (in-house) Software. Pay the IT professionals more. Or Outsource the IT department and all IT functions.

Awful place to work

Credit Analyst (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsDecent salary. Long hours. Horrible atmosphere.

ConsLong hours, high pressure from management to sell high mileage over priced vehicles to people with bad credit. Winds up putting the customer into a credit trap for 4+ years.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being brainwashed by upper management.

Just don't do it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Muskegon, MI

ProsPlenty of overtime. Plenty of work to keep you busy.

ConsPoor managment, a lot of passing the blame around, co-workers take smoke breaks once and hour for a half hour, people show up when they want to.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a grip.

all what you make it

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Fairfield, OH

Prosat least it is a job

ConsConstant turnover in upper management

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

A good solid business where I walked away with long lasting friendships.

Service Coordinator (Former Employee) Morgantown, WV

ProsService position was a Monday thru Friday 8-5

ConsDealing with customers who expected you to give them everything free.

scamming people out of money

Used Car Sales (Current Employee) Columbia, SC

Prosthe meager paycheck, nothing, nothing, nothing

ConsBeing written up withing your first two weeks of employment for failing to meet a application quota, the leads, management, cars,

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't care how many $120,000 checks or $60,000 checks you write, your dealership is horrid, crappy cars and to micromanaged.

Worked for JD Byrider? Contribute to the Community!