JEB Design Build

1 Employee Review

Self-taught

Bookkeeper (Current Employee)
    Shreveport, LA

ProsFor the position that I have, I can adjust my working schedule to fit my life and personal activities. This is a very low stress job in the fact that there is nothing that is life or death. Not a lot of deadlines to meet.

ConsThe fact that this position carries with it an extremely low stress level also contributes to the fact that it can also be extremely boring. The staff is so small that you don't have a lot of interaction with other people. Everyone has their own office and my job ususally doesn't cross paths with the other positions here. Be prepared to train yourself to do your job here. Usually whomever you are replacing is already gone and there is no other employee that knows how to do your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare some of your many years of experience with your staff. Don't just expect them to figure it out on their own. It's your money that they are spending when they make mistakes because of inexperience.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for JEB Design Build? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JEB Design Build reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by JEB Design Build employees.