JELD-WEN

Be The First To
Add Photos

JELD-WEN President & CEO Kirk Hachigian

Kirk Hachigian

Pros
  • Good benefits but you will work OFTEN(in 5 reviews)

• The people are great to work with(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no growth opportunity, no bonuses(in 3 reviews)

• Klamath Falls is a hard place to live for a city slicker like myself(in 3 reviews)

So-so

ProsNo time to be bored.

ConsNo time for anything else.

ehh

Prosnot much, easy job, low stress

Consa lot of hours and bs

I have worked for JELD-WEN for over 10 years.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Klamath Falls, OR

ProsI really enjoy the group that I work with, and I love what I do. The community among co-workers is very friendly.

ConsUpper management has lost sight of employees and focuses ONLY on the dollar. Upper management including our CEO make promises to our customers that they expect us to keep NO MATTER the cost to us personally in time spent at the office or vacation lost while they do nothing to help meet that expectation.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider paying your employees competitive wages!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No professionalism on any level

Group Manager (Former Employee)

ProsTeaches you how not to run a manufacturing facility

ConsVery long hours every week. Frequent mandatory weekend work with no clear goals set at the start of the day. Little to no notice of overtime. Lack of leadership and vision by upper management. Everybody operates in a state of fear of being written up.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to trust people once they are in a position. Try something new once in a while. Get some education in the field you are working in.

frustrated and dissappointed at the experience so far!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lexington, NC

Prosit pays the bills and keeps a roof over my family's head, that's about it though...

Consno flexibility in mgt. The company does not care about how they treat their employees.

Advice to Senior Managementopen your eyes and listen to people when they try to contribute

enjoyed going to work every day

Line Worker (Former Employee) Sulphur Springs, TX

Prosgreat hours people were fun to work with

Conspoor pay pay raises few and far between

Advice to Senior Managementpay scale not in contention with surrounding companies

Job is great for self-motivated people.

Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsFlexibility with your schedule. Schedule your own travel, and it is paid by the company. Teaching and training people in your field. Great healthcare plans.

ConsTons of travel. Nobody speaks of pay incentives or raises.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees some idea of what type of future they have with the company.

JELD-WEN is one of the best companies to work for.

Retirement Benefits Ops Manager (Former Employee) Klamath Falls, OR

ProsWorking at JELD-WEN was one of the greatest experiences of my life. They are more like a family than a business. I still keep in touch with many people working there years after leaving.

ConsKlamath Falls is a hard place to live for a city slicker like myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Dead end jobs

??? (Current Employee) Lexington, NC

ProsA paycheck, coworkers, longevity bonus, health benefits

ConsPoor working conditions, no respect, low wages but very hard work

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees the way you want to be treated or would want someone to treat your family

good place to work

Customes (Current Employee) Yakima, WA

Prosgreat people to work with lots of over time and lots of product going out wich means no layoffs

Consnot enough pay to much pressure on a few individuals to get things done rather than forcing others to do their jobs

Advice to Senior Managementpay the good workers what they are worth or you will lose them if you dont recognize what you have with an emploee somebody else will and they will pay them what they are worth if you wont.

Worked for JELD-WEN? Contribute to the Community!