JES Holdings

www.jesholdings.com

JES Holdings Reviews

3.7

Jeffrey E. Smith

As an intern, I gained excellent work experience and truly felt valued by the company.

Current Employee - Marketing/Pre-Leasing Intern in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Marketing/Pre-Leasing Intern in Columbia, MO

I have been working at JES Holdings as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

It was clear from my first week that this company values their employees and treats them well. They also keep things fun around the office and have occasional events for the employees so everyone works hard and plays hard. The internship program is well established and is something that I will recommend to any friends looking for great work experience.

Cons

Though I haven't been with the company terribly long, I have yet to see any downsides really stand out. They have worked to make sure I am satisfied with my position and made adjustments in areas I was not.

Leasing Specialist

Former Employee - Leasing Specialist in Columbia, MO
    Former Employee - Leasing Specialist in Columbia, MO

I worked at JES Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They compensate your living expenses while traveling/living at a new project.

Cons

Lot s of travel and long hours. High turn over for this position.

Great... if you're related to the Executive team.

I worked at JES Holdings full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

About once a month or so we would have some sort of company outing and that was nice. Benefits were pretty standard. Time off is tough to come by and often times you would feel guilty for requesting it off and have to get on your supervisor to approve, even if it is several months in advance.

Cons

You feel very disposable working here. Not much appreciation from the upper level folks. I think they forgot what it is like to be a "normal" person. Reviews are always late...as in over a year for many employees. Lots of nepotism in the office. If you are related to an exec, or babysit their nephew's best friend's kid you would probably thrive there.

Don't forget about the little guys. They are the one's that represent your company to the community. Share a little appreciation. People in the office go out of their way to avoid you because you are unpleasant to be around.

Great People, Great Cutlure, with a Great Mission!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

I have been working at JES Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Since starting, i have noticed that JES makes a huge commitment to its people. They truly value all of their employees and appreciate their hard work. They believe in growth and willing invest in learning and development programs to ensure their employees are getting the tools and resources necessary to do their best.

Cons

The company has done an excellent job of taking an interest in their employees and showing that they truly value everyone's contribution.