JFC Staffing

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great career

Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible, huge earnings for great recruiters. Low turn over compared to industry average. Great management.

ConsNot much that I can think of besides 401k match?

Branch Manager

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Camp Hill, PA

Pros1) Compensation. Salary was above average for the industry + additional bonus opportunities

2) Innovative, nimble, and fast-paced and open minded company that is industry leader

3) Small Family Business Enviornment - Ownership openly listens to your ideas and often act upon them.

Cons1) Work/life balance - depending on the line of business - there is an expectation that you are on call 24 hours per day (including Hoidays)

A great place to work and feel good about what you do everyday.

ProsThe people that you work with make coming into work a pleasure.

ConsLike most companies, health benefits, 401K and other benes need to be evaluated.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good "First Career"

Recruiter (Former Employee) Lancaster, PA

ProsGood starting point for recent grads
    Good training

ConsPoor salaries - offered unattainable bonuses

Nice location, atmosphere, and coworkers.

Receptionist (Current Employee)

ProsGreat way to improve your resume, learn the ins and outs of HR, and keep an eye on possible future opportunities.

ConsPay is low unless a High Ranking employee. High turnover rate for recruiters and admin.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the admin what they are worth and they will stick around much longer, thus increasing your efficiency and decreasing your training costs.

awesome job opportunities

Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) Carlisle, PA

Prosthe staffing agents are some of the best people I have ever had the chance to work with. Whenever I am between full time jobs they have some type of work available for me to do while waiting for a full time job opportunity to come along. then even offer alot of temp to hire positions with their clients.

Conssome of their temp positions are only for a few days to a week hoever most of the time they las a month

Advice to Senior Managementtalk with employees several times a month about any concern being employed by them n working with their clients. It may help keep more good employees employed longer with clients. May also help employees return to same clients for future contracts.

Good place to work for

Clerical (Current Employee) York, PA

ProsAble to work for various jobs at a good pay. You are able to get experience at different companies and there is always a chance that one will offer you a permanent position. You are able to get a feel for the employer before accepting a permanent position

ConsNever knowing when next assignment will be after completing one. Also not knowing where the next job assignment will be.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo give more feedback and to contact the employee to make sure everything is going ok at the position they are placed at.

Hard to get positions.

Temp (Former Employee) Harrisburg, PA

ProsYou aren't committed to anything, you could work for as long as they will let you, it seems really easy to have time off.

ConsThey aren't committed to give you any work, you could be on their payrolls and almost never get any work. With the effort it takes to get an assignment, you may as well look for a steady job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees assignments and maybe don't hire so many people if they are only going to be able to work for one or two assignments.

A great place to work

Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsSmall, family-owned business makes it a comfortable work environment.
    The owners and senior management really care about their employees.
    JFC has three companies that handle clerical and skilled trades - JFC Temps, professional and technical staffing - JFC Global and medical jobs - JFC Medical. No matter what you're interest or experience, we have a place for you.

ConsNot as thorough or strong of a benefit plan though they are making upgrades.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to improve benefits and company perks!

Worked for JFC Staffing? Contribute to the Community!