JM Field Marketing

www.jmfieldmarketing.com

JM Field Marketing Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2014

Jack Field

Most fun group of people and I learned so much

Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsEveryone is really nice and cooperative. There is a real team feeling as everyone always chips in to get the job done, whatever it may be. I learned so much while at JMF that I have been able to take with me and use every day.

ConsThe pay is fair enough but not great.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe more incentives within teams would have been nice.

Great environment but very cliquey

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsYou'll never find another company that has as many, fun and open-minded individuals. It has a great culture with a lot of in-house and outside work events. There is a lot of trust in employees and very little micro-managing, unless it is completely necessary.

ConsExtremely cliquey, it is good to have close friends in the work place but can become uncomfortable to newer employeees.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvolve and open up with newer employees.

Have more training on day-to-day tasks during the beginning stages.

You get out what you put in.

ProsAfter working in several marketing firms and offices in South Florida, I can truly say that working at J.M. Field is a dream. Not only does management encourage growth, new ideas and development, they provide employees with the tools and resources to move forward. You truly get out what you put in. If you share thoughts, ideas and work hard to help out where you can, you will be rewarded. Yes, you can show up and get a paycheck as stated in a previous review - but that approach obviously doesn't reap positive results - anywhere. I enjoy how busy everything always is at J.M. Field Marketing. There is always interesting work to be done along with opportunities to learn something new. Despite how busy everyone gets, there is always room made to have a laugh and lighten up the day with a joke. Seeing different departments come together and work as a team to achieve the same goal; successful results for the client, is awesome and I am glad to be a part of it.

ConsSome areas of the office are either freezing cold or humid and gross.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working here definitely taught me what job I should avoid when looking... I know what signs to look for!

Another Former Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsSit and be quiet.. you'll get a paycheck.

ConsNo team-work whatsoever! Unorganized and no real vision. If they can recruit someone with lesser pay to replace you, you're out the door. Don't bother proving yourself here, you'll never be recognized for it. Raises and reviews are a joke. People who have worked for some time there are clearly favored or just are content with the insulting pay they are receiving at this so-called marketing company. Not an innovative company and lacks creativity. An extremely high rate of turn overs! No HR dept and no benefits!

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure it out on your own... former and current employees have given more then enough advices.

A bad experience..

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsA little better than collecting an unemployment check.

ConsManagement does not care about it's hourly's. Not a 40 hour a week job.37 1/2 hours. No raises,no benefits no paid vacation. If your not the the clique, no way you're going anywhere with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your hourly's the same benefits as your salary.

the Best Team

Manager (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsThe people here are the best. That is the best part, There are very few sour apples. It's definitely work, but it's o.k. as work goes.

ConsIt never seems to stop. Always shipping packages!

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up later and shut down earlier in the day

So Far, So Good!

ProsWorking in an atmosphere as encouraging, relaxed and supportive as J.M. Field is incredibly refreshing. Everyone is treated with respect and we are given the opportunity to explore tasks that interest us. Ideas and free thought are cheered on and upper management, even the CEO, have a welcoming open-door policy and are always there to help provide you with the tools you need to better accomplish your job. Even with how busy everyone always is, the staff always makes time to enjoy a laugh and this is a tone that is set by the company's own name-sake, Jack Field.

ConsThe toilet paper is a lil bit on the cheapy side, just sayin'.

Advice to Senior ManagementUp the TP game.

The salary is insulting.

Web Designer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsIt's better pay than an unemployment check, but not by much. Bagel day on Fridays!

ConsYou're told you'll make more if you bring in more money. It's an interview staple/promise. I saw nothing during my time there that backed that up. The company has a high rate of turn over.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow that you care about your employees instead of claiming that you do.

I feel empowered everyday - utilizing the skills I have acquired on the job to create solutions for our clients' needs.

Senior Designer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsThe office atmosphere is one of camaraderie
    There is always a new project to be a part of
    The company has a great sense of social responsibility
    Every employee is valued for his/her own skill set and is encouraged to use it

ConsCons are hard, but sometimes these can be viewed as some: There is always an abundance of work and projects usually move at a very fast pace.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more willing to hand projects off to your team

Great place to work, always open to new ideas.

Creative Director (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros- Great people to work with. Team atmosphere. Very little turnover.
    - Owner is always open to new ideas.
    - Array of clientele makes every day new and exciting
    - Embrace the creative mind.
    - So many services to offer clients, it is impossible not to learn something new.
    - Always evolving to offer more and better services to clients
    - Great customer service- makes employees proud to work for a company with morals.

ConsCompetative to be the best you can be...although not really sure thats a con, but its the best I could do.

Worked for JM Field Marketing? Contribute to the Community!