JSI Logistics
www.jsishipping.com Burlingame, CA 50 to 149 Employees

JSI Logistics Reviews

JSI Logistics – Kuala Lumpur – “JSI Logistics Office”

Not yet rated.

James Cullen

It's a great mid size company to work for

ProsThere are many opportunities to grow in this company.

ConsThe logistics industry is overall slow now.

has great benefits, but a lack of internal training and mentoring

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Burlingame, CA

ProsThe Company's benefits and health care is great. They are extremely family friendly and flexible. That is an awesome place for working mothers.

ConsThe office building needs a face-lifting. Most of the departments need to provide more training for new employees.

I did a good job in JSI.

Pudong, Shanghai (China)

ProsI have good relationship with my colleagues. My customer appreciate my work.

ConsThe benefits or welfare to staffs are not good enough comparing with other logistic companies.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

JSI has a lot of potential but the executive team needs to take control and provide a clear direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery flexible work hours. Very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of potential for the company that plays in a very niche market.

ConsNo direction from upper management which is slowing company growth and hampering employee growth. Also, upper management needs to be held accountable for their lack in direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and let them take ownership. Hold all employees accountable on an even playing field and not favoring favorites. Morale is extremely low across the board.

Pros of Cons of the job

Ops Agent (Current Employee)

Prosthree weeks of paid vacation, insurance paid for employees...dental, vision, and medical, pay for half of your guy membership, quarterly office luncheons, flexible work hours

Conswe have to work weekends, not every weekend but just about every other weekend. no extra pay for working holidays. not having holidays off.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really like the leadership at JSI. My branch manager does a great job at motivating us. Since we are a small company we see the VP's of the company on a regular basis and they all moved up the company ladder.

Worked for JSI Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JSI Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JSI Logistics CEO James Cullen. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by JSI Logistics employees.