JTSI Inc Reviews

1 Review
2.0
1 Review

Cynthia Pacheco

Good place to start, but unless you work at the office it isn't really a great environment to work in.

Current Employee - Network Controller  in  Wheeler Army Airfield, HI
    Current Employee - Network Controller in Wheeler Army Airfield, HI

I have been working at JTSI Inc

Pros

Good place to get started and get you feet in the door in the IT field in Hawaii. The management and HR is very friendly and will try to work with you if you need time of. The medical, dental, and vision plan is different from most in Hawaii, but it is good and accepted at most places. They are an up can coming company that has new opening periodically. They even have some positions in the mid-east that pay very well. They try their best to keep morale up by throwing a company party during christmas, giving out a small christmas bonus, and giving out a nice bonus on your anniversary with the company.

Cons

Little interaction with management. I haven't met anyone outside of HR at the company. Pay is not competitive unless you really fight for a higher pay upon being hired. There is no annual review so feedback to upper management or even HR is minimal. JTSI gets contacts for fill positions so moving up the company ladder is hard unless you can get a job at the actual work site. There is very little communication within the company to inform employees of new opportunities or changes. I don't feel a part of the company since i don't have any real interaction with anyone there.

Provide better opportunities for feedback from employees especially since we are contracted out to various workplaces we rarely see anyone or talk to anyone from the company. Provide a better environment and feeling of togetherness to keep employees loyal and wanting to stay at JTSI. Provide a better pay and make sure to give annual raises to retain top talent.

Worked for JTSI Inc? Contribute to the Community!