JV Industrial Companies

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joe Vardell

Good. friendly working environment

ProsA great place where you can build your learning experience.

ConsUnless you know someone, it's hard to get in to the company.

Tough company to work for.

Safety Lead (Former Employee) Freeport, TX

ProsPositive experence with Clients and fellow co-workers.

ConsManagement and supervision not ready to follow safety requirements for all employees. Favoritism at its worst.

Advice to Senior ManagementSame rules and guidelines for ALL EMPLOYEES.

Changes from growing pains were a headache. Some folks just cannot be trusted.

Safety (Former Employee) La Porte, TX

ProsI have fond memories of very good people. The safety supervisors I had the opportunity to work with did me a great job. I never had a check that bounced.

ConsSpeaking from a safety standpoint the company believes paperwork should fix all issues. There is a considerable amount of time spent being reactive. Then the VP of risk management wants to throw out a new policy & procedure w/ more paperwork. The safety observation program is complete failure, but it looks good to the client because JV has one. I could go on & on but then someone would think I was angry. There are several chairs filled in the department by people just cannot trust.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being worms. When you tell a man you have his back, be a man and live by your word.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Beaumont, TX

Prosgreat pay in this field

Consrough work very active ok

The guys i work with are awesome. Its just nice to work with the same people.

Boilermaker/Supervisor (Current Employee) Deer Park, TX

ProsThe pay is average. the work is fairly clean , if your doing your job people dont bird dog you to bad. for a hand to make 60 too 100 k a year it aint to bad.

ConsThe companies too big. we are just a number to the office and those that dont know us. and perdium should be payed to those driving 30 miles and more...

Advice to Senior Managementpeople work hard to become foremans and for many years .when you take a foremans spot give them some credit and some reconition. theres alot of responsability in supervision. it should be justified in other ways then just 2 bucks an hour....

God family company

Proscompany cares about thier people and has a very safe culture they take care of the people that take care of them

ConsWork is up and down and there is a lot of paperwork at Hr that is required that others do not require

Advice to Senior ManagementStay close to the hands

exceptional

BOILERMAKER Foreman (Current Employee)

Prosi love the money and advancment opportunities are awesome and my future seems to look like its going to fall into place with all the work im getting..

Consnot home much, lots of money out for living expenses on the road

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work, keep me busy

Worked for JV Industrial Companies? Contribute to the Community!