Javers Group Reviews

1. I would advise to find employment elsewhere

Former Employee - Benefits in Berwyn, PA
    Former Employee - Benefits in Berwyn, PA

I worked at Javers Group

Pros

Like the previous review states, the only real good thing about this position was the location. I live close to the facility.

Cons

The work environment was very toxic. There was one coworker who made my life a living hell! On top of this, you have management who has no clue what they're doing and they are losing clients left and right. Some very good employees were treated poorly and were either fired or quit. There is just no organization and assignments are thrown at you with little or no direction.

Advice to Management

Like the previous reviewer stated, you need to listen to your employees more. You also need to take a tougher management stance and put a stop to the toxic work environment. Especially in a smaller company, employees need to be able to get along with each other. A more cohesive training/orientation should be given to new employees. I honestly had no clue what I was doing in this place!

2. Please do your research before moving forward.

Former Employee - Benefits Employee in Berwyn, PA
    Former Employee - Benefits Employee in Berwyn, PA

I worked at Javers Group

Pros

I cannot think of any pros. The only positive for me was the location. They are located close to my home.

Cons

1. Incompetent senior management.
    2. Unprofessional work environment. Employees arguing with each other at a screaming volume.
        Director walking out of staff meeting that she was running.
    3. Management is beyond reproach. Senior management does not have an idea what is going on with his team.
    4. High turnover. Employees are chewed up and spit out. Do your research on the company.
        Search Linkedin, there are several former employees who didn't last six months.

Advice to Management

Have one on ones with the employees. Listen to their suggestions and find a common denominator. You will find that most of their concerns are the same.

RSS Feed </> Embed