Jawood

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Lynn Mustazza

Not very work friendly

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Bingham Farms, MI

ProsGood pay rates and able to work from home or office depending on the project.

ConsCo-workers not willing to help one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the people there are retirees and need a little flexibility. Also be more helpful from the recruiter. There appear to to be a lot favoritism.

Good compensation, Decent Manager

WTX Consultant (Current Employee)
    New Hudson, MI

ProsI got a good hourly rate in addition to two weeks vacation and paid holidays. Other companies that pay per hour do not provide paid time off. The Account Manager took me out for dinner occasionally and was pleasant to work with. Our health care was Blue Cross/Blue Shield. I was notified of other opportunities including one to allow working from home.

ConsSurprisingly the time sheets were not automated. I scanned my signed timesheet to payroll. The payroll team was not current on reciprocal agreement that would allow Illinois residents to work IN STATE in Michigan. The holiday party was awkward and in an unknown location.

Advice to Senior ManagementAutomate Timekeeping. That's a pain when my manager isn't in the office and there were two timesheets, one for Jawood and one for the client. Overall you offer a good package and I would work here again.

I am not a satisfied employee

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Southfield, MI

ProsGood consulting company for beginners and mid level experienced professionals. They are good at finding opportunites.

ConsSalaries are not on par.
    There is no career path.
    You get stuck with what you are doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensation should be based skills and experience. Need to frequently consul with the Consultant and find what they are good at and place them accordingly.

Worked for Jawood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jawood reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jawood CEO Lynn Mustazza. All reviews posted anonymously by Jawood employees.