Jazz Pharmaceuticals

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jazz Pharmaceuticals Executive Chairman and CEO Bruce C. Cozadd

Bruce C. Cozadd

Dedicated, passionate professionals working together

ProsGreat culture, products, and people

ConsNot many negatives other than the usual office politics that can at times slow progress.

sales rep

Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosvery relaxed, great C level management, good salary, selling xyrem is fun compared to other products, small company feel

Conshard for promotions, lot of middle management politics, goals can be unrealistic at times

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more aware of what is going on with middle management.

One of the best places I have ever worked!!!

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsThe company really wants to listen to what the employees have to say! They try to implement change based on feedback. Managers are down to earth, employees are friendly. We work hard and play hard! The compensation is great! Benefits, stock options, vacation etc are the best Ive ever seen.

ConsSome negativity amongst the employees, but that comes with any company you work for.
    Annual bonuses are "so so"
    Departments are too segregated.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are doing great! Continue to listen to us and send out those feedback questionnaires more often!
    Give back a little more to the employees in way of bonuses or stocks!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mgmt team is very bright

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBruce leads with passion
    Salary is very competitive
    Casual and fun environment
    work hard play hard

Consmiddle mgmt. is so-so
    mgmt. is slow to fire bad eggs

Inside Jazz

Rep (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay and bonuses. Wonderful benefits. Good training

ConsManagers are inept. Part of the good old boys club

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits and prospect for growth

ConsIt's a big segmented company with lots of fiefdoms

Advice to Senior ManagementUnify and help create a better culture of collaboration

Best place I have worked

Reg Affairs (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsI have been working Jazz for a few months now and find that what you are told by the recruiters is accurate - the place is a good place to work, salary and other comp is really good and benefits are of a high quality. More importantly, people are friendly and truly want to know what you think regardless of your level.

ConsI have not seen any issues so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

Too bad we couldn't raise more money

Medical Affairs (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsPeople and senior management, IT department. Jazz has ambitions to be the best company that they can be. The senior management are very smart, accessible, and experienced. I craved all the direct business exposure I had with them. I think this management team has what it takes to be successful.

ConsNot enough financial support for internal projects

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the days of extended release life cycle extension are numbered. Need to modernize business model

Jazz Pharmaceuticals has simply been the greatest work experience of my career.

Specialty Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe people are what make it great. Everyone has a job to do and they do it with great pride knowing they are respected and appreciated. The company culture is the best in the industry.

ConsChange can come slowly and being a smaller company there is increased risk for the long term. To date, the only negative comment would be the incentive compensation plan. It's simply not a level playing field. It's apples to oranges and not apples to apples. Large volume territories suffer.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be willing to make changes when need be but most importantly thank you for being who you are and being simply the best.

Worked for Jazz Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!