Jeff Zell Consultants

Jeff Zell Consultants Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Zell

Creative and innovative group.

Managing Principal (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

ProsCompany was very creative, inventive- with strong integrity. Fair. Reflection of the partners that made up the firm (Employee ownership opportunities). Worked there until 2000 (retired).

ConsJeff was driven- genius, but could be very demanding. You needed to understand that and learn fast. You were responsible for your work.

Not good.

Coraopolis, PA

ProsAccess to company vehicle when available for project inspections. Most projects are with in a 15 mile radius of home.

ConsNo opportunities for advancement or pay raises. You will be assigned to a project to provide quality assurance inspection for construction contractors. If you are with out any experience, well then your pretty much on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect seasoned employees. Get rid of the "good ole boy" networks and clicks ( though I see that as futile considering the area of this country). Promote from within instead of hiring dead beats from your competition.

Got my career started, but did not care about making me a valuable employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsReceived a few opportunities that i am grateful for and gained relevant and precious experience

ConsManagement did not consider any of my suggestions for furthering my education to become a more valuable employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees like family

Worked for Jeff Zell Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jeff Zell Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jeff Zell Consultants CEO Jeff Zell. All reviews posted anonymously by Jeff Zell Consultants employees.