Jefferson Dental Clinics Reviews

Real employee with JDC

Former Employee - Floater  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Floater in Houston, TX

I worked at Jefferson Dental Clinics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros: They will train you in the dental field.....which you can take with you to another dental office that is way better

Cons

Its never about patient care, its all production, they pay off insurance companies so they can tell patients that they are being given a discount that way they keep coming back, regardless of the fact that sometimes they can be there 3 hours for an exam or the whole day for one small bridge. Also its hectic, running around with no peace. Another prev employees once told me, we looked liked roaches running around. They lead you to believe its the place to work but they won't do a work interview because they NEED you, because once you start, you will want to leave GUARANTEED! The pay they give you is no pay enough for the amount of work you do. Employees don't last. I do less work and better pay somewhere else now, I'm less stresses and more happier. This place will wear you down. Speaking from experience.

Stop promoting employees to management, because some of them don't know what they are doing...and they don't do anything. They would let us (front desk) do all the work and just save face in front of RM Joanna and Corporate management (Melissa).

The most horrible working experience ever!

Former Employee - Office Manager  in  South Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Office Manager in South Houston, TX

I worked at Jefferson Dental Clinics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wish I could give the overall rating just half a star, because honestly the full star is way too much for this company! There are no pros!!! This company is all about money!!! They don't care about patients or employees!!

Cons

They lie to you about holiday pay, and personal time off. They hire drop outs that worked at McDonald's to manage the doctors. They had no dental knowledge what so ever and were very badly spoken. Didn't even know the differed between a root canal and a basic filling!! The upper management is just as horrible too! They never helped you with your questions until months after! They don't allow sick time or vacation time during December and if you were sick you were written up!!! Run!! Run!!! The dental work is shitty too!!!!

Hahaha!!!!! Hire people with actual dental experience not people that flipped burgers for a living!!!

Not a professional/good experience.

Former Employee - General Dentist  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - General Dentist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Jefferson Dental Clinics

Pros

Easy to land a job with this company. There is always a job opening. The salary is ok compared to other dental corporation. They have several locations.

Cons

You have to be careful before you sign up. "Bait and switch" mentality at this orgnization. Do not sign up, ask to work for a week before you sign up, you will see that it might not be a fit for you. You will see. So do your homework!

Worked for Jefferson Dental Clinics? Contribute to the Community!