Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania)
www.jeffersonregional.com Pittsburgh, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania) Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tom Timcho

Great people make a great place

I have been working at Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania) for more than 10 years

ProsA lot of stability in staff
Great support among staff

ConsRecent changes makes future uncertain

Advice to Senior ManagementBe upfront with staff and everyone is better off

Would stay indefinitely if they weren't too cheap to give me full-time!

Telecommunications (Current Employee)
Jefferson Hills, PA

I have been working at Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania) part-time for more than 3 years

ProsCo-workers are awesome to work with, very nice hospital and environment.

ConsI work part-time and wanted to go full-time, however, they wouldn't let any part-timers go full-time, yet hired two additional part-timers... sounds like a cheap way to get out of paying for benefits to me.... I will be leaving for this reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of hiring 10 part-time employees in a single department, how bout offering long time LOYAL employees the option to go full-time!

Morale Roller Coaster

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania)

ProsMost people you will meet here are wonderful! Benefits, perks, PTO are offered.

ConsMost policies/discipline are implemented at management's discretion. There is no real reward for job retention. Not enough incentives or personal recognition for amount of work and/or job well done.

Meets my needs for now.

Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania)

ProsParking is cheap and easy. Benefits are good. Jefferson is easily accessible and traffic is not bad. It is an enjoyable place to be most of the time. Most things are easy to figure out and understand.

ConsMediocre place to work. Too many employees have been there for too long and they are not innovative in their care. Supervisors are out of touch and do not treat professionals as professionals. Computer system is outdated and difficult to use at times. Changes are not made in a timely manner to help employees do their job better.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease outpatient services and revenue. Be sure management are doing their job well.

Worked for Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania) CEO Tom Timcho. All reviews posted anonymously by Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pennsylvania) employees.