Jenny Craig

www.jennycraig.com

Jenny Craig Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Monty Sharma

Pros
  • Helping people change their lifestyles to achieve and maintain their weight loss goals(in 31 reviews)

• Great/Healthy way to lose weight when the program is followed(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Training is poorly thought out and the upper management doesn't really seem to care(in 24 reviews)

• Constant turnover with employees, which in turn causes loyal employees to work long hours and expected overtime(in 9 reviews)

review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosflexible hours was nice to have

Consrate of pay was low for the work involved

Things are moving in the right direction

Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsWe are apart of the compensation pilot and I'm making more money than ever before. The company is finally paying us to actually help people, what a concept!

ConsOffers seem to change weekly and it's hard to keep updated on all the new information.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy Center Director is great and we have a new Market Director that seems to care about us and is fun. In the past, we've had crappy management and much turnover in upper management. I'm hoping this one will stick around, she is helping us make money and help clients.

Centre Director

ProsGreat people to work with!

ConsNothing bad to say about Jenny Craig

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing Opportunity

ProsThe people I get to work with day in and day out. You cannot find a more supportive team whose goals are genuine and true nature is to help their clients get happier and healthier. I love what we do and stand for. I have learned so much from the amazing leaders/management I have worked with, opportunities are endless. Your success is in your hands with this Company and you are truly appreciated for all you do.

ConsWhen you love what you do, it is sometimes difficult to step away from work and disconnect.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. We appreciate what you do and the changes you are implementing are all moving us in the right direction. I like that you are listening to your clients and employees and making the changes necessary for us to reach out to more people that need our support.

client coordinator

Jenny Craig (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

Prosfun environment, positive workplace, lots of experience in sales and lots of room to grow, management is fairly understanding, and I never worried about being paid

Consmean sales tactics, they don't see people they see money, you feel like a telemarketer, you constantly on the phone bothering people

Weight Loss Consultant

Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsHelping people change their lifestyles to achieve and maintain their weight loss goals.

ConsAdvancement difficult due to small organization.

life changing job

Jenny Craig Consultant (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

Pros- great team
    -flexible hours
    - meet amazing people

Cons- working on holidays
    - not much

Advice to Senior Managementgive employees more holidays.

Life changing for the better

Weight Loss Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsGreat environment

Exceptional staff

Amazing motivation from all people working there

ConsOpen on the weekends

Staff of 5 has to manage being open all week and it leaves little room for taking off and having vacation or free time

Hard work gets rewarded

Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee) Columbia, MO

ProsPeople, Owner are amazing! Training is great! Ability to control your own pay check and help change lives, what more could a person want!

ConsRetail hours and phone time.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember why your doing your job. Clients come first.

A career, a new life (150pounds gone,) and a friendly team.

Program Director (Current Employee)

ProsYou spend your time helping others reach their goals...it's extremely rewarding.

ConsIt's commission based. Sometimes the paychecks are nice and other times there not. After working for the company for 6yrs almost, I've learned to save in the good times to prepare for the bad.it helps.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps think of paying everyone one rate... $11-$12 per hour. People will know what they make and can live accordingly. Much less turnover, less money paid to train.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!