Jenny Craig Reviews

Updated October 14, 2014
Updated October 14, 2014
2.2

Monty Sharma

Pros
  • Helping people to reach their goals is a wonderful experience (in 41 reviews)

• All employees receive a good opportunity to lose weight on the Jenny Craig program (in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • Training is poorly thought out and the upper management doesn't really seem to care (in 27 reviews)

• Manipulative Market Directors, long hours without lunches and low pay (in 13 reviews)

More Highlights

Jenny Craig Corporate Headquarters

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Jenny Craig as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome work environment. The facility is spacious, the people are great to work with, location can't be beat. Only 5 minutes away from the beach. I love it here. Great perks- occasional catered food, a workout gym with complimentary work out classes. Organized organization who doesn't stray from the soul of it's core values. The attitude here is just that- everyone is helpful all around.

Cons

No cons to review at this time.

Truth be told!

Current Employee - Center Director
    Current Employee - Center Director

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Love the opportunity to help change peoples lives. Teaches skill set in sales and valued service. Take the opportunity to absorb techniques to use in every day life and for advancement.

Cons

Changes!...hmmm..what company has not been evaluating their best financial and strategic moves to support the constant changes in their business. Is there really a company that has started paying their employees more in the midst of rebuilding their empire? No! All Employees need to have faith and pride in what they do and why they do it! The expectations of some individuals are unrealistic as it is. Reap what you sew..you get what you give.. what happened to hard work? My cons are not with the company..we all have choices where we want to be. .my cons are in the negative. ..especially when we preach progress not perfection. ...remember?

If anything maybe being a little more transparent. Allowing employees at all levels to have a voice. Letting them in a little more.Its like being a parent. .. when our child gets in trouble we will defend them automatically ..all the way to the end. However, if we find out they were withholding information we don't feel so good about that. Just something to think about.
    And only complaint I have. .health care..crazy expensive and huge deductibles. The way it was handled this year was not the best at all. Can we maybe have options of who we would like to go through?

review

I worked at Jenny Craig

Pros

flexible hours was nice to have

Cons

rate of pay was low for the work involved

Things are moving in the right direction

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

We are apart of the compensation pilot and I'm making more money than ever before. The company is finally paying us to actually help people, what a concept!

Cons

Offers seem to change weekly and it's hard to keep updated on all the new information.

My Center Director is great and we have a new Market Director that seems to care about us and is fun. In the past, we've had crappy management and much turnover in upper management. I'm hoping this one will stick around, she is helping us make money and help clients.

Centre Director

I have been working at Jenny Craig

Pros

Great people to work with!

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Jenny Craig

Amazing Opportunity

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people I get to work with day in and day out. You cannot find a more supportive team whose goals are genuine and true nature is to help their clients get happier and healthier. I love what we do and stand for. I have learned so much from the amazing leaders/management I have worked with, opportunities are endless. Your success is in your hands with this Company and you are truly appreciated for all you do.

Cons

When you love what you do, it is sometimes difficult to step away from work and disconnect.

Keep it up. We appreciate what you do and the changes you are implementing are all moving us in the right direction. I like that you are listening to your clients and employees and making the changes necessary for us to reach out to more people that need our support.

client coordinator

Current Employee - Jenny Craig in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Jenny Craig in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (more than an year)

Pros

fun environment, positive workplace, lots of experience in sales and lots of room to grow, management is fairly understanding, and I never worried about being paid

Cons

mean sales tactics, they don't see people they see money, you feel like a telemarketer, you constantly on the phone bothering people

Weight Loss Consultant

Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Helping people change their lifestyles to achieve and maintain their weight loss goals.

Cons

Advancement difficult due to small organization.

life changing job

Current Employee - Jenny Craig Consultant in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Jenny Craig Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- great team
    -flexible hours
    - meet amazing people

Cons

- working on holidays
    - not much

give employees more holidays.

Life changing for the better

Current Employee - Weight Loss Consultant
    Current Employee - Weight Loss Consultant

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great environment

Exceptional staff

Amazing motivation from all people working there

Cons

Open on the weekends

Staff of 5 has to manage being open all week and it leaves little room for taking off and having vacation or free time

Jenny Craig Photos