Jerry's Famous Deli

Add Photos

Ike Starkman

Good place

Server (Former Employee) Miami Beach, FL

ProsIt gets really busy on holidays

ConsSometimes no ability to make overtime

The company only cares about money.

Cashier (Current Employee)

ProsThe tips can be good, and the food is good. The employees are good people, but that's about it.

ConsUnless you are a manager or part of corporate you do not get vacation time, or benefits, you don't get holiday pay, I have worked there for 4 years and even tho I get great annual reviews and have even gotten employee of the month once I have never gotten a raise. I heard it used to be a good place to work but now its a terrible company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your team better, they are the ones taking care of your restaurant while you go buy fancy cars and gamble hundreds of thousands of dollars away while your employees are struggling to pay rent and take care of their kids.. yes Guy, im talking to you. Also give back vacation hours!

Was great when the Dad owned it~BUT NOW....

Server (Current Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsThe co~workers are like family! Meet lot of famous ppl from music to movies!

ConsTook away grat on the check~why is that bad...Europeans don't know the American way of tipping... So they walk away leaving you $1.~$5. on a $150.00 You rarely EVER get call parties~they are tourists.. Ike took care of the restaurants.. The sons made it go to S#!T. Repairs needed... They don't care!!

Advice to Senior ManagementFix things that need to be fixed! Put the GRATS back on the checks! Treat your employees like people~not like animals!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

adjf

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

Prosthe employer were nice to you all the time . they always let you have yur breaks and time off when necessary

ConsThe salary wasn't that great. I didn't get a raise when I requested for one. I truly believe they were unfair on that part.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe they should ensure that everybody get a review when the time comes and reward their frontline people better in order to retain the best.

Server (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe people you work with are awesome, its like a family

ConsLong late hours that take all night

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep on trucking, doing what you do best, which is make everyone feel like a part of the team

Worked for Jerry's Famous Deli? Contribute to the Community!