Jetstream Of Houston

CEO

Stimulating and rewarding

Former Employee - Catalog Graphic Designer in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Catalog Graphic Designer in Houston, TX

I worked at Jetstream Of Houston as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

In the few months that I worked, re-designing Jetstream product catalogs I was able to work with wonderful and highly skillful people. They were always open to creative ideas. It's not always sweet, people here confront the company problems, which is great! Because they work together to solve them. So even if there are uncomfortable moments or disagreements, they are only in the best interest of everyone. And I love these challenges!

Cons

The only con is the traffic to get there. And that my assignment was so short.

Keep up with the good work!

Great company with a good growth opportunity given the right circumstances with changes in the supply chain management.

Current Employee - Planning/Logistics Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Planning/Logistics Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Jetstream Of Houston full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great group of people and the future growth initiative potential and customer base is great.

Cons

Policies and procedures need to be implemented and the procurement management needs to be more in tune with the customer demand and manufacturing needs on a daily basis.

Improve on the communication between outside suppliers as well as improving the safety stock levels which need to be revised to meet the demand of the customers as well as the manufacturing departments. Implement processes and procedures to help improve the overall growth of the business.