Jewelex Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Piyush Kothari

Good place to work

Software Development (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI was able to learn many essential skills with software tools I will use in my career. The people are the best part of this company right from team members to the seniors. I am learning a lot from my seniors here.

ConsLots of work but that's fine since I am learning :)

Worst Experience - Company should be called "Jail"-ex.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI cant think of any Positives

ConsI have a big list of Cons.
    1. It's literally a Jail. You need to take permission to go out of the office. You need to take sign from the CIO for lunch breaks. Jail is much better than this company
    2. Worst HR policies. If you are late by 15 mins then it's considered as half day.
    3. There is no quality projects.
    4. There are only 2 levels of employees in this company - Manager and Karigar(worker). The managers are the top management and rest all are karigars.
    5. Company doesnt value their employees

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have a short term and long term strategies for different projects.
    And stop treating employees as your servants

Not a good place to work for support functions

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsTest your Tolerance and patience level

ConsSaturday working, No flexi work schedule, Top management shows a lot of change resistance, HR policies are implemented without Employee consideration,

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement Employee Friendly Policies, Stop making false promises and pay attention to employee satisfaction

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Dissatisfied

Applications Support (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsNot even suitable to go

ConsAt first place you have two managers in a team and both totally incomptent. Worst. Very Worst. Managers of IT without skills. Technically unfit people.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview the exit interview forms for the betterment

Worst

Applications Support (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsIf you have no other job.

ConsWorst experience as employee. No facilities for employee. They will promise for something and at the time they will tell you we have not said that. No systematic protocol. Company don't know how to run an IT department..................................................................................................................................................................................

Advice to Senior ManagementChange manager and management and hire well educated and who have worked in corporate.

Worked for Jewelex Group? Contribute to the Community!