Jewish Marketing Solutions Reviews

5 reviews filtered by
4.6
Avi Shefi

1. I'm still with them since 2001 !!!!

Current Employee - Advertising Consultant in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Advertising Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Jewish Marketing Solutions full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I arrived at their office as a naive sales person. They taught me everything I know today about sales. They are very professionals . They will teach you how to initiate a sale, how to generate new contacts, what make the sale, what brake the sale, body language, communications skills. It's an art.
    How my manager put it in the interview, "David, once you learn how to fish, you will never be hungry !!!". Boy, he was wright!

Cons

It is not for persons that are not ambitious. It is a hard work but at the end of the day the return compare to the effort it is very worthy. It's not only the big money in advertising industry. It is the ability to shape your future once you learn to be assertive.

More company parties !!!

Great. working here more than 15 years !

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Jewish Marketing Solutions

Pros

Very interesting and challenging job. it's a combination of office and field work. if you are a people person and like sales , this is a great work place for you.

Cons

wish all my meeting would be in Brooklyn. hate the traffic.

3. Great company to work at. Jewish Marketing Solutions gives you the tools and opportunity to grow

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Kew Gardens, NY
    Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Kew Gardens, NY

I have been working at Jewish Marketing Solutions

Pros

I got to implement my knowledge and by that helped businesses get customers that are looking for them. I was even sent to conferences and seminars to keep up with new marketing trends. The management is very attentive to new ideas and technology and implements them as they are available in order to help advertisers the most exposure and leads.

Cons

It's in Kew Gardens, NY

Keep up the good work. I'm getting good reviews on Jewish Marketing Solutions

5. Very Pleased From What I Learned Working Here

I worked at Jewish Marketing Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I received expert guidance from my manager. Made me excel in the field I am in now. Still keep in touch with past co-workers. A lot of different selection in eateries. Transportation was close by. Location, location, location!

Cons

Lunch goes by very quickly.
    The cold calling
    Getting negative feedback from a customer.

Thank you because of you, I am now an expert in my field of work.

6. very good

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Jewish Marketing Solutions

Pros

interesting, challenger, good team work, manager always there to help and support, i like the job, the meeting with people

Cons

long hours, that the only thing that bother me, other then that everything was ok, the manager, the office was good

explain more and more about the sales, people and how to solve problems, dealing with client, give lunch to people