Jibunu

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Phil Berry

Grew my career there, felt well prepared to move on to other opportunities.

I worked at Jibunu

ProsI had a lot of flexibility and a lot of autonomy in my role. Felt I had the ear, trust, and support of upper management in general. Wide range of responsibilities and focus on quality grew my skills. Friendly casual culture overall. Nice people, able to laugh at themselves.

ConsAt times rivalry and ill-will between departments would flare up. Not the worst I've seen but it happened. Intense workloads could at times create a strain that affected everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand the executive team. Hire more mid-level people to bring new thinking and business practices to the team overall. Help teams have realistic expectations of what is involved, and how long it takes, to implement change.

Stop assuming everyone cares as if they own the business

Programmer (Current Employee)
Leominster, MA

I have been working at Jibunu full-time for more than a year

ProsCasual environment
Nice people
Free food
Multiple monitors
Flexible schedules
Movies and parties

ConsManagement plays favorites - promotes who they like not who is most experiences/talented
Management expects everyone to put work above personal life
Depressing office space
No career opportunities for most
Lots of talk of innovation but then nothing new is created

Advice to Senior ManagementIts frustrating that the owners of the company want everyone to put the company first - when they don't. One of them isn't even in the office regularly but the expectation is that workers are available to work on all deadlines so customers are happy. There's no compensation given when someone stays late or work a weekend to get a job done on time. There's no training or consistence in the way work is done.

Great for the computer specialist coming right out of college with no other attachments in their life.

I worked at Jibunu full-time

ProsFor the Central Massachusetts area, this job pays pretty well. The benefits are great. They have breakfast on Monday and lunch on Fridays which means the kitchen is pretty well stocked whenever you are looking for a snack - which is good when you are there at 9 PM.

ConsThere is a lack of communication everywhere in the company and not a lot of follow through. There is also almost no room for advancement except for very few, but even that seems to be arbitrary and goes to Senior Management's favorites instead of the most qualified.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow Through and communicate with your employees. Allow for genuine advancement within the company.

Horrible worklife

I worked at Jibunu full-time

ProsStaff other than the owners and their families are really good and co-operative.

ConsHorrible work life. They expect you to work at least 10-13 hours everyday and mention benefits like Friday lunch and Monday breakfast. No growth in the company, except for the software engineer (1 employee) everyone else in the company is doing the same monotonous work everyday.

Promises and commitments made to the employees are not honored. Owners behave to be nice but are really very arrogant. They speak behind the back of other employees which is not politically correct.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop exploiting your employees.

One has to watch one's back.

I worked at Jibunu full-time

ProsA good health insurance offered.

ConsPretending all around... very unfriendly deep down.

Worked for Jibunu? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jibunu reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jibunu CEO Phil Berry. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Jibunu employees.