Jive Communications
www.jive.com Orem, UT 50 to 149 Employees

Jive Communications Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

John Pope

A collaborative, industry domination mentality....a very exciting place to be!

Sales (Current Employee)
    Orem, UT

ProsJive is very technology and customer satisfaction driven.

ConsWe do not focus on local market share enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrowth is rapid, need to continue to ensure processes are in place to support the growth.

Best Job Experience I've ever had

Billing Representative (Current Employee)
    Orem, UT

ProsOne of the best things about Jive is they always have fun activities every month. They do an extremely well job of keeping things fun and light in the work place as well as a great balance of professionalism. The management is wonderful, the owners and fantastic, and the employees are outstanding. No one could ask for better employees and all the other companies out there should be jealous of how great Jive's employees are.

ConsThe only thing I can think of is that talking to angry customers is not the most fun thing in the world. However, only having to talk to less than 5% of our customers that are unhappy is not bad at all. Great to know that we keep 95+% of our customers happy!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing!

Jive is Rad

Orem, UT

ProsVery fast-paced, always interesting things to do and learn. Extremely satisfying to be part of a company that is changing the telecom landscape, pushing things forward in a big way. Great people, good family feel (lots of activities, parties, etc), but major focus on execution and getting crap done.

ConsToo many parties, I've gained 10 pounds this year (French festival was particularly bad/awesomely delicious). Sometimes hard to "shut it down" when there's so much going on all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rocking, keep hiring awesome people.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

New employee - it's better than I expected!

Sales (Current Employee)
    Orem, UT

ProsExtremely bright, talented people who are passionate about the product and customer service. Management is readily accessible and willing to listen to new ideas.

ConsOffice space is limited due to aggressive hiring and rapid growth. Company has not yet invested aggressively in outbound marketing to tell their great story.

Advice to Senior ManagementRamp up sales and marketing aggressively to increase market share gains in this exploding industry.

Jive is great

Orem, UT

ProsJive has a fun and fast-paced environment with a lot of excitement, growth, and awesome cloud technology. Management makes an effort to hire good people, so everyone here is bright, motivated, and willing to play ball. Seems like they pay above market, cover all insurance/dental costs, and have a really generous 401k match. Culture is awesome if you can keep up.

ConsCompany needs better communication among departments, and more clear vision from executives. Feel like people are running as fast as they can in the dark here sometimes. Young C-Level team creates some problems as they are learning on the fly. Company also needs better (some?) marketing/PR and HR practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would probably be important to bring in some more experienced leaders to help the company go to the next level.

Surprising and exciting

Orem, UT

ProsFast growing company in the barely tapped VoIP market. Atmosphere is fast paced, professional and fun. Jive really knows how to take care of its employees. They provide Healthcare, Vision, Dental and Life at no out of pocket expense to employees. They have an incredible match program for 401K contributions. Due to rapid growth there's opportunity to move up within the company.

ConsI can't think of any at the moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Worked for Jive Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jive Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jive Communications CEO John Pope. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by Jive Communications employees.