JoS. A. Bank

JoS. A. Bank Reviews in Marietta, GA

JoS. A. Bank President, CEO, and Director R. Neal Black

R. Neal Black

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

No respect for employees, pay is terrible

Department Manager (Current Employee)
Marietta, GA

I have been working at JoS. A. Bank

Pros*Become knowledgeable in fine mens clothing
*Decent benefits

ConsWell, where do I start? Company refuses to give raises, No matter how good of an employee you are, they tell you to sell more and expect you to turn a profit when the sales make it impossible to do so. Commission rate should be changed for buy one get two sales. 12 hour mandatory shifts during the holidays. We are threatened when a single complaint is made, then threatened when we do what we need to do to avoid a customer complaint. Everything we do is seen as lose/lose by corporate. Because of the platinum service standard, we are forced to return worn and soiled clothing, then lose our bonus because those items need to be damaged out. People were fired for not coming into work when the roads were closed due to severe weather conditions...I can go on and on.....

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like real people.

Worked for JoS. A. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

JoS. A. Bank – Why Work for Us?

As one of the nation’s premier clothiers, our reputation for beautifully made, classically styled, tailored and casual clothing has earned us the trust and confidence of generations of customers. Our team members are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JoS. A. Bank reviews and ratings in Marietta, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JoS. A. Bank CEO R. Neal Black. All reviews posted anonymously by JoS. A. Bank employees.