Jobs2Web

Jobs2Web Reviews

4.8

Jobs2Web CEO Ken Holec
Ken Holec

Best choice of my career!

I worked at Jobs2Web full-time (more than an year)

Pros

What a great place to work. Great colleagues, incredible vision, strong leadership, outstanding culture. This was the most fun I've ever had working so hard! I can't imagine ever working with a team as strong and cohesive as the Jobs2web team.

Cons

Only bummer about this company was that an acquisition changes culture, and two acquisitions have by and large shifted the feel of this working group permanently.

Incredible place to work, awesome

I worked at Jobs2Web

Pros

Great place to work, awesome

Cons

None cons at this great place

No advice at this great place

Be a part of a revolution (and have a great time doing it!)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

Work with smart-as-a-whip, driven, passionate co-workers. Find a meaningful place to make a difference. Go above and beyond to delight clients. Make every day a chance to contribute to the value of a company.
    Sound like a place you want to work? It's not business-as-usual, 9 to 5, stuffy shirts and bureaucracy here. Plan for fun -- hard work -- real rewards -- and experiences and friendship to fuel your career for years to come.

Cons

As a small company, there isn't necessarily the safety net of redundancies. You have to take risks, and you may have to put your money where your mouth is a bit. I actually don't see this as a bad thing -- but it might not be for everyone.

Simply Amazing. I feel like I am a critical component in leading the path of web 2.0 recruitment in the media space.

Current Employee - Interactive Media Manager in Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Interactive Media Manager in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

*collaboration - the participation of inter-office departments and strategy sessions with clients is well above average.
    *leadership - the leadership team from C-level to managers is top line.
    *technology - Jobs2web has ground breaking technology, product managers and engineers constantly improving and enhancing the SaaS web 2.0 recruitment platform
    *vision - Jobs2web is visionary - they are leading the path and changing the game.
    *energy - the office is definitely work hard/play hard. The work hard is the rewarding "work hard" and not a toxic environment of politics and unneeded pressure.

Cons

While it's natural at smaller start-ups to have challenges and Jobs2web often goes through learning curves, growth humps and scale-ability as we grow each year. However, these are always pro-actively addressed and tools, resources and staff are put into place to solve and make efficiencies. I have 110% faith in the company and senior management.

Keep paving the vision, driving the energy and investing in talent.

Great -- it's a fun environment where hard-workers are rewarded.

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

Good Career Growth.
    Very smart employees.

Cons

Very intense environment and fast-paced.

Understand demand fully and hire slightly over that demand to provide time to advance the product.

Jobs2Web Photos