John R. Green Company

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jack Green

1 Employee Review

Caring Business Positioned For Growth: employees, customers, and community come first

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Covington, KY

ProsEmpowered and encouraged to be our best and take initiative. Sales compensation is unlimited, so it pays to work hard. Work-life balance is encouraged by senior management who puts their family first and is understanding when everyone else does the same. We serve educators which is a noble cause, and attracts a certain type of employee that cares about the community. Even though overall industry outlook is poor, a small company can continue to grow by taking market share.

ConsLess resourced than specialty competitors across each category. Overall industry outlook is poor and does not appear to be improving. Profitable products from 2010 are already obsolete in the digital era and the reliance on manufacturers to invest in product development, make a 'hit', while also maintaining distribution rights.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinually redefine mission and goals to execute with focus. Improve brand awareness.

Worked for John R. Green Company? Contribute to the Community!