Johns Incredible PIzza

Be The First To
Add Photos

nice!

Busser (Former Employee) Victorville, CA

Prosgetting used to it and mastering it.

Consnothing! i had an easy time =]

Advice to Senior Managementno favorites!

Very Unorganized Management Staff

Cashier/Room Attendant (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsIt is an easy first job.
    It is a fun place.
    Your coworkers are fun.

ConsThe management is very inexperienced, not enough people are scheduled to work at a time, the customers seem unhappy due to the lack of tasty food, not enough hours, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome organized! Also, schedule enough people to work at a time so that everyone isn't running around crazily trying to get their work done.

Very challenging working environment

Game Technician (Current Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsCan be lots of fun and lots of challenges

ConsToo many hurtles to get thing done.. very strict time keeping Always getting pulled in many directions at once unable to focus on a task

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more qualified and responsible people and treat them well

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst Experience Ever.

Dishwasher (Current Employee) Buena Park, CA

ProsFun co workers to work with. you get hours, 25-30 if youre new.

Consyoure getting paid 8.50 for work that should pay anywhere from 10- 11 an hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry better scheduling and helping your employees improve their work with the right tools.

Fun job, hard customers

Part Hostess (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsYou get raises every 6 months, and can achieve more than one goal

ConsAs a party hostess you only work if there are parties, if there is no parties for how many employees they hire, you get cut hours alot. Barely 6 hours a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementMORE HOURS.

Ehhh

ProsI'm a Party host and GREAT tips! Great co-workers, super friendly. Managers are pretty nice. Very easy to get a raise and move on up. Free fountain drinks, less than $4 for the buffet during lunch or 20 minutes before or after your shift (and the food isn't that bad).

ConsParty Hosts only get weekend hours, which is understandable. But apparently they were "desperate" for party hosts and I was only working 3 hour shifts one day a week... Very disorganized, they will change your schedule randomly and it's up to you to check your schedule EVERY day. They also NEVER update my schedule until the Thursday before I work (they're supposed to do it the Friday before the next work week). They don't always pay attention to your availability, they'll sometimes schedule you to work during your classes... Very annoying. You only get hours based on "shops" (secret shoppers ratings) and if you never get shops, you never get hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you put a schedule up, stick to it, don't keep changing it unless you ask the employer. We DO have social lives and have to plan things around work schedules. Make sure you tell employer when the schedule is changed.

work here, if you're desperate.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Buena Park, CA

Prosmost of the co-workers are nice people, & if you play your cards right- it is easy to move up to shift leader (a.k.a be friends with the supervisor & other leads), free fountain drinks and half off buffet for lunch, extra hours - even when you don't want them or are unavailable. employees receive 20 dollars a week that they can use during their time off to come into johns & eat/play.

Consyou will never have a ten minute break, EVER; & sometimes workers must stay an extra 30 minutes after work if the sups forgot to give a lunch break.. if you don't stay when "asked," mgmt will cut your hours. The supervisors and leads talk a lot about other employees & if you aren't friends with them- you can kiss your happiness at work goodbye, the guests blame you for the cheap food & broken games, you work a lot of weekend nights- but this should be expected.. come on.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more organized, for that is your biggest mistake & probably the reason for all the cons.

Disgusting and unprofessional

ProsMakes children happy, whatever money made subtracted from gas is a plus.

ConsCuts many corners, makes the average 18 year old girls that are staffed cry during improper remedial times, high level management below the store manager does not know how to properly talk to guests, games stay inoperable while technicians are utilized on rides or the prize counter, management does not like to balance working hours with personal lives like advanced education.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is nothing that has not been already said by countless employees as well as guests.

Okay Company for newbies

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat way to get work experience in a fast pace customer service field.
    Raises of 20 cent every 3 mos, with satisfactory employee review

Conseasy to get fired. I knew a few GREAT people who were let go because of secret shoppers
    management had favorites and they were the ones to be promoted

Advice to Senior ManagementGive merit based promotions, not just based on your "friends"

Worked for Johns Incredible PIzza? Contribute to the Community!