Johns Incredible PIzza Reviews

Reset
2.3
CEO

1. cashier

Pros

Get team and assume guest

Cons

Nothing you guys are assume

Advice to Management

Nothing great job just keep up the good work and handling a great team

2. Fun job, hard customers

Current Employee - Part Hostess in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Part Hostess in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get raises every 6 months, and can achieve more than one goal

Cons

As a party hostess you only work if there are parties, if there is no parties for how many employees they hire, you get cut hours alot. Barely 6 hours a week.

Advice to Management

MORE HOURS.

3. nice!

Former Employee - Busser in Victorville, CA
    Former Employee - Busser in Victorville, CA

I worked at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time (More than a year)

Pros

getting used to it and mastering it.

Cons

nothing! i had an easy time =]

Advice to Management

no favorites!

5. cashier/ride attendant

Former Employee - Cashier & Ride Attendant in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier & Ride Attendant in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I worked at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Environment and great staff

Cons

more than half the positions are part time

6. Ehhh

I have been working at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time

Pros

I'm a Party host and GREAT tips! Great co-workers, super friendly. Managers are pretty nice. Very easy to get a raise and move on up. Free fountain drinks, less than $4 for the buffet during lunch or 20 minutes before or after your shift (and the food isn't that bad).

Cons

Party Hosts only get weekend hours, which is understandable. But apparently they were "desperate" for party hosts and I was only working 3 hour shifts one day a week... Very disorganized, they will change your schedule randomly and it's up to you to check your schedule EVERY day. They also NEVER update my schedule until the Thursday before I work (they're supposed to do it the Friday before the next work week). They don't always pay attention to your availability, they'll sometimes schedule you to work during your classes... Very annoying. You only get hours based on "shops" (secret shoppers ratings) and if you never get shops, you never get hours.

Advice to Management

When you put a schedule up, stick to it, don't keep changing it unless you ask the employer. We DO have social lives and have to plan things around work schedules. Make sure you tell employer when the schedule is changed.

Retarded.

Current Employee - Maintenance in Montclair, CA
    Current Employee - Maintenance in Montclair, CA

I have been working at Johns Incredible PIzza full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Food is discounted. Crew members are nice.

Cons

So many cons. Zero appreciation and recognition from corporate level to store level management. Zero benefits other than those mandated by law. No paid holidays, 3 vacation days if you are there long enough to accrue them.Schedule is never the same. Pay is by far, the lowest in the industry. Positivly the WORST company I have ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Get a clue and figure out why you have a turnover rate that is astronomical. You are so focused on your stupid software system, you have forgotten how to run a business.

8. Experience

Pros

Flexible with school hours Easy crew to work with.

Cons

Dealing with rude children and equally rude customers

9. Ok for Your First Job

Former Employee - Party Central in Buena Park, CA
    Former Employee - Party Central in Buena Park, CA

I worked at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible hours that work great if you're going to school. The people you work with are what makes it worth it. For most (including myself) this is the first job ever so you work with people your age and make friends fast. Promotions happen mostly within the company so there is possibility of growth to team lead, supervisors and for some eventually managers. (With that said, here go the cons)

Cons

1. Low pay, especially the pay for supervisors is not worth the amount of stress you go through. 2. Extra Rude Guests. Party Central often becomes Ghetto Central which has nothing to do with the company itself, however could have been handled MUCH better by not only the management in the store but ESPECIALLY corporate. 3. No Proper Training at all which explains the high employee turnover rates and all the complaints. 4. Never enough employees because all corporate cares about is "cutting that labor" 5. Corporate Itself: They just need to get it together. ***Like I said this is a good start if you need a job that's flexible while in high school or college but that's about the only good thing it has to offer.

Advice to Management

I was lucky enough to work with good management but there's only so much they can do. Corporate needs to do something different because this is not working and John needs to stop being so cheap if he wants his company to still be relevant in 15 years.

10. great first job

I worked at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time

Pros

I grew to love most of the people that I worked with, and did not mind going to work. I was also able to be trained in multiple departments so it was nice to switch up my job responsibilities every once in a while.

Cons

Managers were lazy, and had favorites.

11. Okay Company for newbies

I worked at Johns Incredible PIzza part-time

Pros

Great way to get work experience in a fast pace customer service field. Raises of 20 cent every 3 mos, with satisfactory employee review

Cons

easy to get fired. I knew a few GREAT people who were let go because of secret shoppers management had favorites and they were the ones to be promoted

Advice to Management

Give merit based promotions, not just based on your "friends"

RSS Feed </> Embed