Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Johnson Controls Reviews in Columbus, OH

3.2

Alex A. Molinaroli

Pros
  • Good work-life balance (not true for all projects, depends on position also) (in 21 reviews)

• Great company, good benefits, high level experience with high level management (in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/life balance - need a more flexible vacation schedule (in 24 reviews)

• Management is treating hourly employees like dirt, harassment from upper management (in 18 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

If sweat-shops were still legal...We would build a bridge to nowhere for free.

Current Employee - Systems Technician in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Systems Technician in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Johnson Controls

Pros

Good work-environment, easy going people, interesting work.

Cons

The company spends to much time and effort trying to please stock-holders at their employees expense. They forget about the future and

I think that your understaffed and over-sold (and it is no big secret). I think you are destroying your reputation because of my prior statement. I think your staff and techs are under-trained. I think your training sucks. I think that online-training is bu11shit. It is a bunch of garbage that the IT world has tricked corporate America into buying with bu11shit stats. You need to be trained by people in person over time in real life. You need to quit throwing your tribal knowledge away every two years.