Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Johnson Controls Reviews in Columbus, OH

Alex A. Molinaroli

Pros
  • Great company, good benefits, high level experience with high level management(in 32 reviews)

• Good work-life balance (not true for all projects, depends on position also)(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance is good if you are not traveling much(in 22 reviews)

• Numerous levels of upper management with people or structure changing every 1 to 2 years(in 16 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

If sweat-shops were still legal...We would build a bridge to nowhere for free.

Systems Technician (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsGood work-environment, easy going people, interesting work.

ConsThe company spends to much time and effort trying to please stock-holders at their employees expense. They forget about the future and

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that your understaffed and over-sold (and it is no big secret). I think you are destroying your reputation because of my prior statement. I think your staff and techs are under-trained. I think your training sucks. I think that online-training is bu11shit. It is a bunch of garbage that the IT world has tricked corporate America into buying with bu11shit stats. You need to be trained by people in person over time in real life. You need to quit throwing your tribal knowledge away every two years.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!