Johnson Service Group

Updated Apr 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John Talbot

I was very satisfied and I would work for them in the future if a position became available

CWI (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

ProsThe compensation was very good and my contact with JSG personnel was always pleasant.

ConsI did not work for them long enough to encounter any cons. The project that I was working on was completed ahead of schedule,

Advice to Senior ManagementHire me back some time!

Recruiter Contract

ProsMy JSG Recruiter is 1st class! Did my new-hire paperwork online, they always take my calls\quick answers. I love the company I work with & my career.

ConsNo conversion of long-term contractors of JSG (1+ yrs) to full-time employees by the company I work with. No explanation of vacation, sick time, etc. Am I out a days pay when full time employees/company has holidays off? Unsure?

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to get your contractors converted to full-time employees which provides peace of mind.

My recruiter was the best in assuring I had all the information in the temporary assignment I needed.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

ProsQuickly provided me with all the paperwork and assignment information.

ConsThe travel time from Dallas to Fort Worth was difficult and costly. My recruiter quickly came up with an option of the costs for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementJeno Kim is an awesome recruiter.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have very good luck with them even though they are out of AL

Accounting Assistance III (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsThey work with you and and try everything to help you out

ConsThey are located in AL. You have to very careful when setting up contracts that you get everything you real want for a job

Advice to Senior ManagementBe up front with your clients about that they understand vaction, sick and holiday pay you are willing to give.

Worked for Johnson Service Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson Service Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson Service Group CEO John Talbot. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson Service Group employees.