Joingo Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
5.0
Stephen Boyle

1. Enjoy working with a great team in leading edge technology that's growing fast

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Joingo

Pros

Flexible schedule, ability to telecommute, opportunities for advancement, colleagues are the best at what they do, interesting challenges and exciting to be at the ground level of an emerging company.

Cons

Because almost all employees telecommute, it takes a while to form personal relationships with co-workers. I wouldn't say this is a big Con, but may be a challenge for someone like myself who is accustomed to a traditional office setting.

Advice to Management

The various face to face meetings are a great way to really connect on a more personal level. As the company grows, I'm seeing that the frequency of these meetings is increasing, which is appreciated and certainly yielding great results.

2. Real Good

I have been working at Joingo

Pros

Ownership of work, flexibility of when you work as long as the job gets done. Good team work and working in the same direction.
    Exciting product and great to be part of a growing team.

Cons

Sometimes telecommuting makes it difficult to interact with other team members, but generally works out ok with the bimonthly all hands meetings.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing and keep up the communication on all fronts.

RSS Feed </> Embed