Jonathan Wesley

CEO

Nice working environment!

Former Employee - Assistant Programmer in Miami Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Assistant Programmer in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at Jonathan Wesley part-time (more than a year)

Pros

You will get all the benefits. Nice working place, the people here are all nice. They have this influential working ethics. I never imagined to work with such preffessional people.

Cons

Too strict when it comes to the job.

Hire more working individuals!

Advancement you control

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Training is very thorough. Everyone is very knowledgeable and there was never a question that was not answered about ANYTHING concerning the company. Everyone is goal oriented. The work environment is 2nd to none. The advancement is real. No fake promises like all this other companies ran by suits, if you put a 100% in, you will receive a 100% return guaranteed. I Love ALL of the people that I work with!

Cons

It can be very challenging at times, but like I said it will pay off at the end.

Find more ways to advertise on social media the real advancement opportunity and the way this business is the wave of the future for career paths in this economic restructure.

Advancement you control

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Training is very thorough. Everyone is very knowledgeable and there was never a question that was not answered about ANYTHING concerning the company. Everyone is goal oriented. The work environment is 2nd to none. The advancement is real. No fake promises like all this other companies ran by suits, if you put a 100% in, you will receive a 100% return guaranteed. I Love ALL of the people that I work with. Management cares about their employees

Good Company

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I pick the location I want to work in
    Really professional - Everyone in suits, nice office space, nice secretaries, etc
    They pay for part of my cell phone bill
    No driving around - I go to the office and then to the store next to my house - that's it
    Guaranteed paycheck every week - Most of the companies that were calling me said that they have a "base pay" but if you don't hit a sales quota, you don't get paid. I like that I get paid here regardless if I do sales or not

Cons

Website is somewhat vague
    The online training is long

Shorten online training, add more details to the website and respond to Glassdoor reviews. Some of the reviews made me laugh reading them. I would have liked to see the employers response to negative reviews.

Sales Position

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good training program, good opportunity for growth if you put the work in, great employees

Cons

Driving to office and then from office to the Wal-mart you work in for the day. Base weekly pay only $330.

Gas compensation should be given.

FINALLY found a company that doesn't do d2d or b2b!

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

All inside sales. No driving around neighborhoods looking for houses or businesses wasting gas in the polar vortex. No silly quota to hit to receive your pay, you get a GUARANTEED pay check EVERY Friday.

Cons

There is a lot of training

More bonuses are always nice and maybe talk more about the new clients they are getting and about the test pilots in Europe during the meetings.

JW takes care of their people

Current Employee - I Have Held Numerous Positions With This Company in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I began with the company in Detroit, MI. Since I have been with the company, I have had the chance to help with the expansion into two major markets (New York and Chicago). Each time I volunteered to move with the expansion, they covered all of my moving expenses and even helped with finding housing locations. I have had the opportunity to travel to numerous cities (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles, etc.)

Cons

Some of the customers I have dealt with are insane.

More sporting events! Last year’s Super Bowl was a great experience, but I don’t think 4 tickets will be enough. Let’s shoot for 10 this year.

Great Experience

Current Employee - Account Executive in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time

Pros

1) Educated Management team is willing to educate employees lacking in sales and marketing experience (I was a recent college grad looking to plant myself somewhere... but found it difficult to find a company wiling to train me, until I found JW)
    2) Fun team. I enjoy working for a company that allows their team to have fun while at work and whom allows their staff to participate in exciting activities (I've been to Arizona, New York, Michigan, and Texas thanks to JW).
    3) Upward mobility: I'm a hard worker and I am excited to say that I've found a company that allows for my professional growth. I'm not stuck in the same position for years, but have new opportunity to strive for as I work my way from sales and marketing to Management and beyond.

Cons

As I mentioned in the Pro's section... I'm a hard worker. I'm dedicated and want to grow. This position is not meant for those looking to "glide " through their day. Efforts = Rewards. Don't try to work here if you don't have work ethic.

My advice: Keep doing what your doing. I'm excited to be a part of this organization and grow with this winning team.

Unlimited growth opportunity!

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyday is a little different so I feel like I'm constantly being challenged. The opportunities are endless, the growth is all merit based so if I work hard enough I will be promoted to various levels in the company. I enjoy what I do, so I'm always motivated to come into work and start my day. I'm excited to be a part of a fast paced work environment and look forward to really starting my career!

Cons

It can be frustrating to hear rejection but I felt more confident after working with some of the experienced employees in the company.

A fun work environment with opportunities for growth.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A great way to build up your resume with hands on sales and management experience. There are opportunities to grow with the company based on performance. Standards for advancements are black and white rather than being based on seniority or nepotism.

Cons

It is an opportunity and involves hard work. Must be internally motivated and driven. Not for someone looking for a regular 9-5 job just to collect a pay check

Lets raise the level of intensity for the new year so that we can continue to grow as a company as individuals as we continue to execute for our clients.

Jonathan Wesley Photos