Jordache Enterprises

Updated Jan 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joe Nakash

Great experience, ok pay, NO room for growth

Sales Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jordache Enterprises

ProsGreat experience and hands on training. Casual attire.

ConsFamily business with no room for growth. They don't give yearly raises. If your a member of the owner's 'community' you are treated very well, if not this will probably only be a starting out job for experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat everyone equally and give yearly evacuations.

Completely disorganized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Jordache Enterprises as a contractor for less than a year

ProsSome of the employees are very nice/fun people to work with.

ConsThis company is completely disorganized and has a strong lack of professionalism. There is no defined process, work is done on an archaic PLM system, and interestingly enough there is no HR depart. This last point is mainly an issue for freelancers since you will get paid when ever someone has time to process your timesheet/invoice. (i.e. You may get paid every 3 to 4 weeks)

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate your PLM system, define your process, and hire someone who can focus on all the duties related to HR.

Worst company worked for so far in this industry!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Jordache Enterprises full-time for less than a year

ProsThey only pro is that it's a steady salary with some form of benefits

ConsLow pay, expensive benefits, managers are bullies and very unprofessional, abuse of power by VPs

Advice to Senior ManagementMonitor your companies stop allowing managers to bully their staff

Unprofessional, little to no sense of teamwork, no opportunities for advancement

I have been working at Jordache Enterprises full-time for more than a year

ProsThe salary is competitive and it's a good company to gain experience when you're first starting out in the industry.

ConsUpper management and the overall work environment are both unprofessional. Things happen here that would not be tolerated in a professional company. The company functions like a collection of individuals and not like a team. The company is managed by fear.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease communication between departments in order bring a sense of unity to the company. Schedule monthly recap meetings for the entire company so employees have a sense of how we're doing and where we are headed as a company. Implement annual reviews for employees.

Not the most professional

I have been working at Jordache Enterprises

ProsThe salary was competitive, and would only stay for that reason. However, the pay scale varies quite a bit, unfortunately.

ConsLack of professionalism exists there in senior level management. Although this is popular with many smaller fashion companies, it is unfortunate to see it at a company that you would think would raise the bar in certain areas. The program the company works on is Tex Define, which is very difficult to work on and is created more problems than its worth.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication between departments and encourage professionalism within the company. Listen to employees, and attempt to make changes towards improving situations.

great work environment

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Jordache Enterprises

ProsI learned a lot interning at Jordache. Great working environment, casual attire, flexible hours and the people are friendly and experienced. Definitely learned a lot.

ConsUnpaid internship with no stipend.

Advice to Senior Managementnone!

Not the best!

I have been working at Jordache Enterprises

ProsIt is a very good company to start you career & learn things. Good experience, but no satisfaction or rewards can be expected!

ConsAs said earlier, no satisfaction or rewards are to be expected. No appreciation for performance. No promotions or bonuses or salary increments for 3 yrs!

Advice to Senior ManagementAll employees must be evaluated annually for their performance & should be given rewards for that.. Internally no growth is possible!

Worked for Jordache Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jordache Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jordache Enterprises CEO Joe Nakash. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Jordache Enterprises employees.