Jordan Agency

5.0

Chris Jordan

Loving this opportunity

I have been working at Jordan Agency full-time

Pros

Unlike the previous poster, I enjoyed the interview process. I think that if your willing to do the work then you can have a excellent experience as was explained. I liked that I can be licensed and be able to use this where ever I go, even if it is not with The Jordan Agency. The interviewer was very personable and was very honest.

Cons

If your looking for a job where you can do little or nothing and get ahead then this job opportunity is NOT for you. You get back what you put in, period.

Great decision for my family's future.

Current Employee - Benefit Coordinator in Portage, MI
    Current Employee - Benefit Coordinator in Portage, MI

I have been working at Jordan Agency full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The team is like a second family to me. Everybody here actually cares about the well being of one another. When it comes to the work, everyone knows their jobs and simply gets it done. Perfection cannot be attained, but we continue to strive for it. Every time that I have "challenged the numbers" I always end up with a great result. The system that is in place is tried and true.

Cons

This job is hard work. It is very simple, but not for the weary. If you lack accountability, you need not apply here. Trying to "do it your way" will cause you to get off track. Luckily there is a very simple "formula" that is in place. Do not try to change it and it will work.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to becoming "West Michigan's #1 Small Business" to work for.

Great opportunity for the self-motivated

Current Employee - RGA
    Current Employee - RGA

I have been working at Jordan Agency as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

AIL gives your the opportunity to make what you are worth. There is no limit to how much you can make, but you have to be self-motivated, driven, organized and coach-able. There is plenty of room for growth for those that want to be agency builders and train others to be successful. If management is not something you are interested in, the company also rewards the individual producers with yearly conventions. This is a great opportunity for those individuals who want more out of life, and strive for success. You can honestly earn the income that your worth and know that you are protecting families while doing it.

Cons

The only people who would find anything negative about the opportunity that American Income has to offer are those who are not self-motivated and lazy. You can't expect to make a weekly pay check if you aren't willing to do anything to earn it and that is where most people fail in this industry. American Income gives you all the tools you need to be successful, but it's up to you to put them to use.

Never stop growing! If you feel you have reached your maximum potential, set your standards even higher!!! If you aren't getting the results you want, look at the people you are attracting, are they quality or quantity?