Joule Staffing Solutions

Joule Staffing Solutions Reviews

Updated Apr 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I find Joule to be a great place to work.

ProsThey take a personal interest in helping their clients find projects to work on.

ConsNarrow range of occupational coverage, I cannot tell how aggressive they are in marketing their services to new clients, but I think it could use expansion.

Advice to Senior ManagementA good company to partner with who seeks good workers with experience. Their reputation is only as good as their personnel, so I see they try to keep the bar high. I have seen their clients become hired into full time positions on many occasions. I haven't ever received negative feedback from anyone regarding their services.

Formerly privately held staffing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis former privately held company had a quality name and service in the market place while maintaining a caring family environment, competitive salaries, bonus and benefits structure for its employees and contractors.

ConsSince the merger the company's internal environment is now a high stressed micromanaged environment whose work product or service remains consistent with tremendous staff and policy changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementNope

Poor Company - Contracted with the STATE of NJ

Trenton (Current Employee)
    Trenton, NJ

ProsNONE besides its a JOB

ConsNone, Bad Wages, No Holiday Pay, NO Raises and Just They Worry About recording your Hours so they can get paid. Since they were bough by this company ACRO they are very rude. They also offer their employees a limited Healthcare Plan, which you would do better with OBAMA Care or without Insurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery Disrespectful place to work for and be a TEMP employee with. It is a embarrassment and should be investigated with their employment polices

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Temp

Finance Temp (Current Employee)
    Princeton, NJ

ProsWeekly pay, paid holidays, 401k plan and matching

ConsNo paid time off or sick days

So far, so good

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsThe division is run by an enthusiastic leader, who is inclusive and tries to get employees motivated. Huge team effort, even among the branches.

ConsSeems to be a revolving door with new hires, despite having long time employees there. Perhaps people are not willing to work, or perhaps they don't feel supported enough. When I first joined, training happened in one big blur, and it was overwhelming at first. However, if you ask questions, managers are pretty happy to answer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing

Nothing less than positive in all respects.

Resident Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThe placement counselors are some of the best I have ever worked with. Both the staff and upper management truly care about the well being of their employees. Benefits for temporary employees are good and their offerings allow employees to pick and choose those that best suit their personal needs. This company offers a matching 401K program that is one of the best, rivaling those offered by privately held or public corporations.

Even temporary employees enjoy paid holidays.

ConsThe downsides of working for Joule Staffing Solutions are few. As a minor point, although paid holidays mirror federal holidays, there are a few instances where the employers' holidays exceed those offered by joule, causing a minor number of days whereby one has the day off but is not paid.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have owned my own businesses for the past thirty five years because I never had the feeling of being treated as a person in the corporate world. I have finally found a company that cares about its employees' well being as well as their needs. Management appears to have struck a positive balance in the way they treat their hires. Joule management has always treated me the way I have always wished to be treated, not as a revenue asset but, as a partner of their team.

The management have no idea what is going on or how to treat employees. Corporate doesn't care. You're a robot.

ProsAbsolutely no good reasons. Corporate is very unprofessional and see you only as a robot. Don't care about your needs.

ConsSmall company. Unknown so getting business is hard. The people that register are low quality. Training is basically nonexistent. They put together this long "training" agenda but you learn nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn some respect and act like you care about your employees. Management definitely need training on professionalism too. The dress code is "professional" but somehow low cut tops, flip flops, animal print and mister T like jewelry makes its way to work.

Worked for Joule Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joule Staffing Solutions reviews and ratings. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Joule Staffing Solutions employees.