Joule Staffing Solutions

www.joulestaffingsolutions.com

Joule Staffing Solutions Reviews

3.3

CEO

I find Joule to be a great place to work.

I have been working at Joule Staffing Solutions full-time

Pros

They take a personal interest in helping their clients find projects to work on.

Cons

Narrow range of occupational coverage, I cannot tell how aggressive they are in marketing their services to new clients, but I think it could use expansion.

A good company to partner with who seeks good workers with experience. Their reputation is only as good as their personnel, so I see they try to keep the bar high. I have seen their clients become hired into full time positions on many occasions. I haven't ever received negative feedback from anyone regarding their services.

Formerly privately held staffing company

I worked at Joule Staffing Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This former privately held company had a quality name and service in the market place while maintaining a caring family environment, competitive salaries, bonus and benefits structure for its employees and contractors.

Cons

Since the merger the company's internal environment is now a high stressed micromanaged environment whose work product or service remains consistent with tremendous staff and policy changes.

Nope

Poor Company - Contracted with the STATE of NJ

Current Employee - Trenton in Trenton, NJ
    Current Employee - Trenton in Trenton, NJ

I have been working at Joule Staffing Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

NONE besides its a JOB

Cons

None, Bad Wages, No Holiday Pay, NO Raises and Just They Worry About recording your Hours so they can get paid. Since they were bough by this company ACRO they are very rude. They also offer their employees a limited Healthcare Plan, which you would do better with OBAMA Care or without Insurance.

Very Disrespectful place to work for and be a TEMP employee with. It is a embarrassment and should be investigated with their employment polices

Finance Temp

Current Employee - Finance Temp in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Finance Temp in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Joule Staffing Solutions part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Weekly pay, paid holidays, 401k plan and matching

Cons

No paid time off or sick days

So far, so good

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Joule Staffing Solutions

Pros

The division is run by an enthusiastic leader, who is inclusive and tries to get employees motivated. Huge team effort, even among the branches.

Cons

Seems to be a revolving door with new hires, despite having long time employees there. Perhaps people are not willing to work, or perhaps they don't feel supported enough. When I first joined, training happened in one big blur, and it was overwhelming at first. However, if you ask questions, managers are pretty happy to answer.

Keep doing what you're doing

Nothing less than positive in all respects.

Current Employee - Resident Engineer
    Current Employee - Resident Engineer

I have been working at Joule Staffing Solutions

Pros

The placement counselors are some of the best I have ever worked with. Both the staff and upper management truly care about the well being of their employees. Benefits for temporary employees are good and their offerings allow employees to pick and choose those that best suit their personal needs. This company offers a matching 401K program that is one of the best, rivaling those offered by privately held or public corporations.

Even temporary employees enjoy paid holidays.

Cons

The downsides of working for Joule Staffing Solutions are few. As a minor point, although paid holidays mirror federal holidays, there are a few instances where the employers' holidays exceed those offered by joule, causing a minor number of days whereby one has the day off but is not paid.

I have owned my own businesses for the past thirty five years because I never had the feeling of being treated as a person in the corporate world. I have finally found a company that cares about its employees' well being as well as their needs. Management appears to have struck a positive balance in the way they treat their hires. Joule management has always treated me the way I have always wished to be treated, not as a revenue asset but, as a partner of their team.

The management have no idea what is going on or how to treat employees. Corporate doesn't care. You're a robot.

I have been working at Joule Staffing Solutions

Pros

Absolutely no good reasons. Corporate is very unprofessional and see you only as a robot. Don't care about your needs.

Cons

Small company. Unknown so getting business is hard. The people that register are low quality. Training is basically nonexistent. They put together this long "training" agenda but you learn nothing.

Learn some respect and act like you care about your employees. Management definitely need training on professionalism too. The dress code is "professional" but somehow low cut tops, flip flops, animal print and mister T like jewelry makes its way to work.