Juma Al Majid Group

Juma Al Majid Group Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

sales

Sales (Current Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Prosaccording to my expirience that's why i like to join together

Consgud services and to take care your jobs

Advice to Senior Managementthe mannagerment we must shere wit a employer

Extremely racist attitude of management; qualifications don't count, pleasing your superiors counts

Department Manager (Former Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsBest multinational brands such as General Electric, Samsung, Kia, Citizen etc. represented by the distributor....but unfortunately, such global brands are in the wrong hands in UAE !!!

ConsCons are plenty and this space will not suffice. Pathetic working conditions, lowest grade of salary, preference to Arab nationals even if Security Guard !!! Bonus is a Joke...i remember a time when my department's helper was given bonus of Dhs.25/- and the ever-absent good-for-nothing Arab driver was given 3 months salary as Bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease move out of your cushy air-conditioned cabins and see the inhuman conditions of your employees. The Labor camps in Sonapur and Al quoz are like slaughter houses. Dont centralize all the main executive powers into hands of 1-2 trusted lieutenants who are always seeking an opportunity to abuse their powers and thereby torture the ermployees.

Excellent Working Environment

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

ProsEach employee gets rewarded for good performance and gets his own privacy and space to work in his or her own way.

ConsToo much privacy and leverage is sometimes bad

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a competetion between employees to get the best employee of the year in product knowledge of Juma Al Majid

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

As it was my first company of professional career, so I always missed the company and hence experience was quite good.

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsIt is one of the biggest group of UAE so you are going to have an upper edge in the market. The technical guys in Juma Al Majid are very good in technical and interpersonal skills which gives you a fruitful environment to work in.

ConsHR & Admin sections are bad, over I would say that management is poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise them to adopt little bit more professionalism.

Worked for Juma Al Majid Group? Contribute to the Community!