Junction Solutions, Inc.

Updated August 20, 2014
Updated August 20, 2014

4.7

Jeff Grell

This is the best company I have worked in for the past 10 years.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The working environment is very friendly. The working schedule is flexible if you have the need and as long as you get work done on time. The company offers lots of training opportunities and peers share knowledge and help each other. The monetary compensation is higher than industry average.

Cons

Very fast pace which may not necessary be a bad thing. But that means sometimes you get quite stressed trying to meet the deadline.

It would be great if the yearly bonus could go up some more. Now it is very minimal.

Exciting and Challenging!

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros

Company develops and implements a great product. The software is ever-changing so you are always learning. Company provides intense training and pays for all the certifications. Company wants you to succeed. All traveling expenses are reimbursed. Company promotes from within. All the sodas you can drink!

Cons

It would be nice to work from home more often. Full 401k match would be great.

A company that cares about its employees!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros

Junction is a great company to work for. They hire smart and talented people, so the quality of your co-workers will be high (typically). It is a company where you can determine your own career destiny. You are not forced into a specific progression path if you can show that the direction you want to go adds value. There are lots of opportunities to develop your consulting skill set, and you will have lots of networking opportunities through your clients. Vacation time and holidays are good. The company is flexible when you need to use PTO. Lastly, Junction has made strides to keep its employees happy by improving 401k matching and developing its training program. I have been impressed with some of their changes over the past couple of years. They also provide regular raises and bonuses.

Cons

Most consulting jobs here have a high frequency of travel, and this is not for everyone. Even though this area has improved, 401k matching is a little anemic, so make sure that your starting salary takes that into consideration. Work often spills over into nights and weekends, depending on the nature of your client and the workload/timeline balance.

Junction tries to balance salary with 401k matching, but I think that could be further improved.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Just started working here!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a great atmosphere! And everyone wants you to succeed and willing to help! The benefits are great and management seem very understandable about taking time off.

Cons

None so far! It's a great place to work.

Great company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employees receive plenty of training before they're expected to fulfill all of their job responsibilities.
    Wonderful coworkers
    Hard work goes noticed

Cons

Often end up overtime without any overtime pay to show for it.

Working at Junction Solutions is like working with your family.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The environment is close-knit and allows employees to be themselves while also fostering growth.
    - The software we work with is ever-changing which prevents boredom.
    - Management wants people to grow in their careers, it shows through their effort with each employee.
    - This is a place where success correlates directly with hard work.

Cons

- Most positions require fairly heavy travel schedules.
    - It is a specialized company. You have to be flexible and able to learn in a very fast-paced environment.

Sometimes it seems that the work-life balance could be considered a higher priority, this is something we could work to improve, although I think it would be dependent upon a change in culture. It would be positive to have more consistency with management expectations company-wide.

Opportunities exist based on our effort and drive

Current Employee - Consulting Manager  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Consulting Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

-The management actually has a strategic direction and attempts to execute.
    -We are serious about changing the way companies view consulting regarding relationship
    -Our upper management understands the importance and need for solutions, not just a system
    -If you perform well, you get praised and raised. I like that this seems to be based on customer sat!

Cons

-Manage people, some people need extra help, some need gone,
    -We need to have a better mentoring situation for our young workers as well as addressing the lack of business experience other than what associates receive on a "job"
    -Review process is better, but still needs work
    -401K

-Churn personnel because of strategic direction, not just to churn. However, if we are not really going to evaluate our talent or address behaviors not conducive to the JS strategic direction, we will not get there. Ever!
    -Purpose-> Vision-> Mission-> Strategic Objectives-> Day's work in a Day...needs to be tighter for our people

Challenging, Rewarding, Supportive Company!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company is always taking into consideration the individuals career and functional needs. Always providing a challenging working environment tailoring to each individuals needs. Everyone is supportive and helpful. The company truly cares about each individual. Plenty of opportunity to expand and grow career. Lastly the knowledge learned applies not only to Microsoft Dynamics but can be used for a wide variety of careers.

Cons

Considerable amount of travel. A lot of the work can be remote so sometimes that connection with coworkers in an office setting is lacking.

Awesome!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros

Training is provided so you are not tossed into the field and asked to swim. The environment is laid back and you can ask others for help. Lots of traveling and lots of opportunities to gain experience!

Perks - you get the opportunity to become Microsoft Certified Professionals within the first 6 months.

Cons

I have not come up with a list so far. So far the only "con" I have seen is that even you are required to be in the office at all times (no work from home policy).

Challenging, flexible, supportive

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

My skills are appreciated and developed. I have been able to learn both new and exiting technical and functional areas as well as business knowledge. All employees are kept up to date on the progress of the company as a whole. Management and sales have adapted to our strengths and found the right kind of customers for our products.

Cons

I work remotely so that is a challenge in itself, but Junction Solutions has been supportive of that work environment.

No advice

Worked for Junction Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!