Jupiter Medical Center

Add Photos

John D. Couris

Clinical

Clinical (Current Employee) Jupiter, FL

ProsGreat place to work great culture

ConsI can not think of amything

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Disappointing - lack of investment in future leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIncredibly nice front line staff. Close to home. Loved the people that were on my team.

ConsCompensation very limited. Benefits were very limited with extraordinarily high co-payments.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpent two years waiting for a leadership development plan that human resources failed to deliver.

Look elsewhere for a quality work environment

Clinical (Current Employee) Jupiter, FL

ProsStill have some great people working here who are committed to the mission of delivering quality of care to the community.

ConsMost unscrupulous team of executives you'll run across in the area. Yet despite their drag and 'overhead' the staff still manages to deliver quality care despite the poor working environment and underhanded politics. Massive number of frivolous terminations over the past 2-3 years. Those who remain work under constant fear or threat of termination sapping productivity and killing the working environment. Extremely low morale among employees across the organization. Company values has degraded severely over the past 3 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together executive team or consider moving along to share your brilliance somewhere else (far away from Jupiter, Florida). You have lost the confidence and trust of the great majority of 'team members' and it is impacting the bottom line. You have forgot (or have never learned) that your 'team members' are your greatest asset and deserve your respect.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overworked and underpaid and under appreciated

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Jupiter, FL

Prosco-workers are mostly good, and good benefits are available

ConsSenior Management, total disconnect from pulse of worker bees, morale of staff is really poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementConnect with what is really going on and do something about it. Obvious problems, but you are either not listening or just don't care. Even the community is seeing downslide.

Horrible job experience.

(Current Employee)

ProsSome of the co-workers are easy to talk to and get a long with. If it wasn't for them I would never stay. Too bad money and not striving for a better world makes up the economy.

ConsPoorly managed and no concern for employees. The feel in the laboratory is like a high school cafeteria. The level of education is low and if you are looking for wrong information on medical technology, look no further!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new senior management (especially in the laboratory). Sometimes it's better to start over.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Disappointed

Physical Therapist (Former Employee) Jupiter, FL

ProsGreat colleagues. Close to home.

ConsPoor increases in salary. No choice as to whether to work weekends or not.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep contact with an employee who is out on sick leave. I was ill for 3 months and during that time the only contact I had with JMC was contact that I initiated with HR. No one called to see how I was, no one contacted me even tho I was seriously ill. It felt like no one cared.

Best place to work, incredible opportunities.

ProsNew CEO-
    Encouragement to be the best you can be. Opportunities are endless.
    Innovation and "out of the box" thinking encouraged and expected.

ConsThe senior management/staff who are slow to embrace the much needed change are often road blocks.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to encourage innovative thinking. It will only make Jupiter Medical Center stronger.

Wouldn't work at any other hospital in this area.

ProsPrivately owned, small town, local feel. Great people

ConsHard to climb the ladder

Worked for Jupiter Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!