Juristaff Reviews

Cynthia Towers

1. Progressive, Integrity Based Organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Juristaff full-time

Pros

There is no limit to what you can achieve here. Hard work is rewarded with both financial compensation and respect as a colleague and as an equal. Everyone pools together to achieve company goals. It is a collaborative environment with no big I's and little you's. The open door policy is one of mutual respect and value for ideas and contributions. The clients are pleased with our work and there are opportunities to travel. It is also a family environment. I enjoy my days and evenings here.

Cons

I'm sure there are some cons that I will discover but I haven't really found any that are significant enough to write down.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. JURISolutions is a well-kept secret but probably not for long.

2. A great company culture and a tremendoulsy talented group of employees

Former Employee - Manager, Client Services in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Manager, Client Services in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Juristaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The list is long. The liist is good. The owners are highly involved in the company and they work hard. They give respect to all employees and everyone is treated fair. I give them credit, they do not hire stupid people. Everyone gets along, they joke, they laugh, and they work hard and play hard. There is respect. The two owners have an open door policy and they are available. Company paid lunches every week. Very up to date software, beautiful offices, bonuses for hard work. They are fun and they figured out that is what makes good employees tick. They have fantastic benefits and they pay the majority of all benefits. Strong package. Also, they pay weekly, which is unheard of. And if there is ever a problem, they fix it immediately. Staff meetings daily and everyone is in the loop. The owners "get it". There are many good things to come out of this company, not because it is a hot industry, but because of the employees and their philosophies. Bravo! Also they have a principal of ethics and you don't see that often, very rare.

Cons

I can not come up with any con for this company. They are in growth mode. You want to go the extra mile for them because there is reward and they flat out tell you- you are amazing (when you do amazing stuff). My only con is myself. I was offered another position that would further advance my career- and looking back, I made a mistake, but it was a pure pleasure working for a company that "gets it"... and I wish I never left.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I miss working with each of you. I have worked for small and large companies and in different parts of the country and I can say this group works very well together.

3. Terrible experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Juristaff

Pros

If the company had a cohesive strategy it could grow.

Cons

No leadership or communication within the company.

Advice to Management

If you want a team, actually work to build the team!

5. Entry Level opportunity to get your feet wet

Current Employee - Administrative
    Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at Juristaff

Pros

While in college or out of college it is a decent job with flexibility and managers there to help. Administrative work is not difficult. On the job training and can easily talk to anyone if you need help. Entry level teach you the basics that you can bring anywhere to any company. Small enough where its personal and you get close to your coworkers. Stress free enviornment. And quipement is up to date. Readily availble.

Cons

Small company. Not much advancement. Get used to doing the same thing over and over. If thats not your style this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Allow opportunity for personal grow.

6. Juristaff - Beats living in an alley

Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Juristaff

Pros

They have jobs, if you need one. Just don't ever expect them to assist you beyond the minimum.

Cons

It is a legal temp agency, you may be hired as a lawyer - but don't expect to be treated as more than sweat shop labor.

Advice to Management

None

RSS Feed </> Embed