Just Education

www.justeducation.com

Just Education Reviews

3.7

CEO

Interesting, with opportunities to learn more about teaching

Former Employee - Education/Operations Assistant in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Education/Operations Assistant in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Just Education part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is a variation in work scope, which includes admin work, relief teaching, setting of worksheets, carrying out of enrichment lessons, although the majority is admin work.
    Many branches, convenient.

Cons

The working hours are not the typical office work hours. I had to work from 1pm to 9pm on Thursday and Fridays, so not much time to go out with friends.

Monotonous

I have been working at Just Education

Pros

Flexible hours, friendly working environment and rather relaxing job

Cons

Need to work on weekends and may get abit stressful during busy periods

Stingy management

Former Employee - Programmer Executive
    Former Employee - Programmer Executive

I worked at Just Education full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good working colleagues. A big family working together. Many different branches, convenient to those who dont stay near HQ. (perhaps, the only Pros are colleagues)

Cons

Stingy management. The yearly increment they give is pathetic, makes employees feel the work they input are not worthwhile. keep thinking of cutting cost at the expense of staff. Slash staff's benefit and commision. Benefits are NOT fantastic. Staff from operation dept have to absorb and pay using their own money if the centre's books stock do not tally. Management do not care if its theft or lost, again, at the expense of staff for its own benefit. Good in brain-washing. If implement any new 'law', they are very good in talking employees into following them. no chance of 'talking back' or voicing out as verdict is made by CEO.

It is vividly clear that staffs that are close to CEO promotes faster up their designation than staffs who work in individual branch where contribution has often neglected.

No OT claim, but can claim hours but cant claim 1 full day. Works from 1-10pm weekdays and both weekends.

Many full timers have left. They are not threaten. Good luck if you get employed and get suck out every ounce of work blood in you.

Put yourselves in your staff's shoe. Although behind every boss and management's mind is profit and management, take care of your biggest assets first. Your staff. You are at where you are now at the expense of your staff's contribution..

Fun, friendly and a very interactive and varied work experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Just Education part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I was given a few responsibilities for my role. Your work will never be boring. I was given the opportunity to interact with kids through enrichment classes and doing relief teaching even though my main role is to prepare curriculum materials.

Cons

Insufficient office space. Many employees have to cram in a small space. More work-life balance should be promoted

Give employee proper space to work as they expand rapidly. The welfare of back office staff should be considered.