Justifacts

Justifacts Reviews

Updated Mar 25, 2014

Jeanette Spofford

Interesting place to work

Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Justifacts full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe people who work there are fantastic. There's never a dull day. The object is to weed out the undesirables, uncover the truth, and hopefully find our client the best applicants to hire.

ConsThere's no set salary range for each position. If your paid hourly, is non-salary hourly, which sucks because every few months there's a pay period with a day short, then another (before or after) that is a day +. Hard to keep track of and make ends meet unless your diligent about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange pay periods to either bi-weekly or non-salary weekly.

Great company for young professionals

I worked at Justifacts full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a great company for recent college grads who are looking to gain entry level experience.

ConsThe managers micro manage each employee, to the extreme. They constantly send emails asking why things weren't done a certain way, even if it was done the way you were trained. The training was terrible and once you were trained for 2 days you were expected to perform the job as if you had been there for months. Upper management was even worse. The pay was horrible for what they expect out of you. The managers rarely acknowledged good work and if they did it was a little reward that was basically like receiving nothing at all!

Overall, it was a good place to start fresh out of college. This company has a high turnover rate for a reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive new employees more time to learn the job and stop micromanaging! Pay your employees a little more and acknowledge them when they do something right.

Unnecessarily stressful environment

Verification Specialist (Former Employee)
Murrysville, PA

I worked at Justifacts full-time for less than a year

ProsRegular hours and nice coworkers. Pays above minimum wage. Middle management seemed to have relatively low turnover.

ConsExtreme micromanagement, sometimes unrealistic standards for the amount of work that can be completed within a given time period. The job is not complicated but often depends on waiting for responses from others. There was low job security/high turnover rate at the verification specialist level because of this. I saw many decent employees put on probation or terminated in the short time that I was there.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micromanaging employees. Sometimes it is not possible to get people to respond quickly, especially when contacting employers and schools in other countries. Verification specialists should not be punished because of this.

Not recommended

Verification Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Justifacts full-time for more than a year

ProsBetter than retail. If you are desperate for employment, go for it.

ConsThe positive review was clearly written by the president of the company. All you really need to know about working at Justifacts is their ability to retain employees. The benefits package they offer is a joke, especially considering that they only hire employees that have a four year degree. There is very limited opportunity for promotion. They do not advertise open positions within the company and promotions are based on being in the right place at the right time. Employees are constantly micromanaged on all levels. The president of the company regularly calls employees to her office a la a school principal. The worst part about working at Justifacts is they obviously do not care about their employees. For an example, google the words "Justifacts" and "Hazmat".

Advice to Senior ManagementHide your disdain and apathy toward your employees a little better.

Just terrible

Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Justifacts

ProsAn OK place to start if you're just out of school or just getting your career started. That's about it though.

ConsManagement does not respect their employees at all. Opportunity for advancement is completely arbitrary. Salary is low, unless just starting out then it's acceptable. Employees are visibly miserable and will tell you so. Many times treated like a child from senior management. Very unprofessional.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy only advice to management would be to remove certain senior management folks and keep the businesses going like you know how. There are members of management who will take this company forward and continue to grow. But there are others that will continue to hold it back and contribute greatly to the very high turnover rate.

There's only ONE issue here - upper management!

I worked at Justifacts full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNice people
Interesting work
Stay busy
High Profile Clients
Nice work area

ConsUpper management mico-manages people out the door. I've been here for years and have watched many great employees walk out the door. Some willingly, some not. Sales staff seems lack luster. Old sales staff got more done, but they all got driven away. Too much drama within the department.

Advice to Senior ManagementBack off and let people have some space. Let someone go to the restroom without being harassed about where they were, let someone take a break if they need to get their thoughts together! There are people capable of doing work without your old ideals. Things have changed; embrace it!

Worked for Justifacts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Justifacts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Justifacts CEO Jeanette Spofford. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Justifacts employees.