K.A.W.S. Marketing Group
kawsmarketing.org Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

K.A.W.S. Marketing Group Reviews

Updated Mar 24, 2014

Scott Corn

A work atmosphere that makes coming to work a joyful experience!

I have been working at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsThe office is very family oriented. There are also many advancement opportunities for both personal and professional development. Most importantly, everyone in the office cares about each other. All employees make sure that each person accomplishes their gaols as a team! Scott Corn, the owner is very understanding always welcoming for employees to speak with him.

ConsNone. Just be prepared to work hard and achieve a lot!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Good sales training but no rroom for growth

I worked at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsExtensive sales training.good people to meet

ConsLong hours, no real growth potential. No benifits.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay gas milage.

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsYou make a lot of great friends, learn a lot, and everyone is willing to help one another. They are not a multi-level marketing scheme, so rest assured in that.

ConsHours can be somewhat non-family friendly; You have to be in love with direct marketing, it is strictly commission until you reach management which is very difficult. You work 6 days a week.

Family Connection with Personality

I worked at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group

ProsThe "family" feeling of the office is very strong. The co-workers there genuinely care for one another and make an effort to hang out after work at least once a week. Student mentality is a strong factor in hiring, as well as the willingness of a candidate to respond to critique and work full days without complaint. The system they have there allows for a lot of upward movement if you put in time and effort for promotions.

ConsThis is a marketing company and you will be working very long hours. Attending the closing meetings back at the office after being out in the field all day means sometimes leaving work past 9pm! At entry-level positions, there is no regular salary. It is all commission and even that takes a while to actually show up in your bank account!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent during interviews about the length of the workday.

Company is a Scam, RUN!!!!

I worked at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you love the outdoors, great. Working at this company you will be required to work door to door in ALL weather for 8 hour shifts including holidays and weekends.

ConsThe company is built on deception and false promises of promotion. I worked full time door to door for commission only. I never received a pay check in the 2 months that I worked there, just excuses and promises. The Manager pretends to promote a family caring atmosphere but in reality it is just brain washing and manipulating tool used to get employees to work hard for little to no pay. It will be easy to get hired because there is a high turn over rate. There is a high turn over rate because this company is a SCAM, RUN!

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees what they are worth.

Horrible work conditions and alot of lies

Manager Trainee (Former Employee)

I worked at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsFun office atmosphere but it gets annoying and a bit childish.

ConsCommission Only pay
Work 60 hour weeks
Door to Door sales
Arrested and harrassed by police and residents.
OFFICE POLITICS ARE VERY BAD.
Favortism is bad
Feels very much like a CULT.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep closereye on Assistant Managers and leader relations.

Never felt like I've fit in anywhere else like I do here.

I have been working at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsAwesome people, opportunity to make as much money as I can with no cap, relaxed work environment and dress code, growth and advancement opportunities. I've never actually had fun at work before.

ConsA little bit longer working hours, but it's a new business, so that's to be expected. Plus, putting in the time and effort only means the business will grow, and I'll get a chance to move up! No group benefit plans, but they do have individual plans just don't have the same discounts offered at a bigger company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love that everyone spends time together outside of work! Keep doing what you're doing!

Great people, poor salary and tough working conditions

Sales Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

ProsI cannot stress how great the people are at KAWS. Absolutely awesome individuals. The CEO is a great manager, very helpful and good to work with. Unfortunately this job is simply for employees without college degrees. If you have a degree, you can do better.

ConsWork 10+ hours, leads are inefficient and spotty. Cold calling 30+ doors each day, drive 60+ miles daily. Paid an average of $90 per sale with an average of 1-2 sales each day. adds up to $500-600 weekly.

Advice to Senior ManagementGas card, base pay.

Worked for K.A.W.S. Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at K.A.W.S. Marketing Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for K.A.W.S. Marketing Group CEO Scott Corn. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by K.A.W.S. Marketing Group employees.