KBACE Technologies Reviews

Reset
3.6
KBACE Technologies Chairman and CEO Ed Lazzari
Ed Lazzari

1. Great Company. Great People.

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at KBACE Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

KBACE Technologies is a great employer. It is good to be a part of a team that is a leader in the space and truly cares about their employees. Excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunity for growth. Equally or more importantly are the people. On a day-to-day basis who you work with is one of the most important elements and although often separated by distance since I work remotely, I feel surrounded by and connected with good people: Peers (Functional and Technical), Management, Project Management, and Managed Support.

Cons

Some find it difficult adjusting to working remotely, be it finding a work/life balance or connecting with co-workers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Leaders in HCM Deployments

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at KBACE Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomy of the work. Diversity of the work and clients. Qualified co-workers. KBACE's reputation as leaders in the HCM space. Remote/virtual work.

Cons

KBACE moves at the speed of light. If you don't have a propensity for change, KBACE might not be the place for you. Remote/virtual work. If you are not a self-starter/learner you may struggle with the KBACE culture.

Advice to Management

Take the time to acknowledge successes. Working as a consultant is like working in a payroll department - when the phone rings it's generally not someone thanking you for paying them ontime and correctly. We handle client disappointment on a daily basis - either from the product functionality stand point or from configuration items. It would be nice to be reminded of our successes as individual contributors and as teams. Make time for the practices to come together at least once a year. We work on our own little islands for the most part and have very little in person interactions with one another.

3. Great Company to Work For

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Nashua, NH

I have been working at KBACE Technologies full-time

Pros

KBACE is a great company to work for - they're very forward thinking and invested in trends and talent. KBACE has a strong presence in Oracle Cloud, and works with new employees to teach them the ropes.

Cons

It can be hard to get to know some of your co-workers as many are remote or travel, but that's typical of consulting.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

5. Great Company!

I have been working at KBACE Technologies full-time

Pros

KBACE provides and promotes the ability to learn all aspects of Oracle Cloud HCM and use that knowledge to work on a variety of projects - anywhere from upgrades to full implementations for mid-size to large 65 country global clients. They encourage work life balance.

Cons

Once you get to a certain management level you no longer receive yearly increases. Communication structure could be better - the flow of information could be more organized and should be communicated at a company level instead of within each practice.

6. sr management is so rude

Current Employee - SAP ABAP Consultant
    Current Employee - SAP ABAP Consultant

Pros

hr talks well but only in words

Cons

sr management is not properly approach to employee

Advice to Management

try something good

7. Good company, good learning opportunities and fast pace

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I worked at KBACE Technologies full-time

Pros

1) Chance to work in in new Technologies. 2) Growth depending on responsibility you are ready to take. Chance to take more responsibility and multitask. 3) Friendly co-workers. 4) Good Travel benefits. 5) Management provide value to the employee's need.

Cons

1) Sometime work is stressful. 2) Need for more formal training.

Advice to Management

Already doing a great job. My advice would be - Invest in long term. Focus on technologies and infrastructure.

8. Overlooked on opportunities due to location

Former Employee - Senior Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at KBACE Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

provide opportunities to learn, grow.

Cons

difficult to get call backs or email responses from my manager. Told to read a manual to understand new product, then nothing ever happened to apply the knowledge.

Advice to Management

Maybe best thing was for the old regime to leave, I'm convinced they had a lot to due with the classes of consultants and lack of any training/ education

9. Great small company to work for!

I have been working at KBACE Technologies full-time

Pros

Competitive salary, flexible hours, friendly/helpful/supportive co-workers, excellent benefits for a smaller company, upward mobility based on personal performance

Cons

A majority of the employees work remotely, so it's difficult to get to know people. Other than that, there are very few downsides.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

10. Good company, good benefits, glad I made the switch

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KBACE Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional growth opportunities. Not a lot of travel as there was a few years back for consultants. Aggressively growing Oracle Taleo Talent Practice - listening to their consultants with years of experience.

Cons

New Hire Orientation - Practice specific. Great overall company orientation, but could do a better job acclimating new employees to the practice.

Advice to Management

Keep up the weekly organization communication - it's especially important for remote employees to feel engaged.

11. Learned a lot but they give preferential treatment to certain employees

Former Employee - Consultant in Nashua, NH
    Former Employee - Consultant in Nashua, NH

I worked at KBACE Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learned a lot. Ability to work remotely. For the most part, the employees (non-management) were friendly.

Cons

Management does not communicate with employees. Performance is not effectively judged. Stressed work life balance through words, but did not really support it through action.

Advice to Management

Try to actually have your words and actions match. Communicate with your employees, regardless of your personal opinion of them.

RSS Feed </> Embed