KFC

KFC Reviews in Woking, England

3.1

KFC CEO David Novak
David Novak

Pros
  • The best thing about this job is the free food during breaks (in 26 reviews)

• Flexibility, bonus if you gain 100% customer service award or the highest up selling (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Long hours- working 8-10 hours with only one 30 minute break (in 29 reviews)

• After working there for over 3 years I never got a raise over minimum wage (in 28 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Culture Culture Culture

Former Employee - Commercial Finance Analyst in Woking, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Commercial Finance Analyst in Woking, England (UK)

I worked at KFC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Companies this size usually say they have a great culture and then when you join you don't always see it or feel it but during my time at KFC UKI I was always stunned at how they have a natural culture of fun and energy in a down to earth, relaxed but totally professional environment. They do this thing called recognition and just by encouraging people to say thank you manage to create a performance lead culture but not based on competition or ego. Very impressive and I was sad to be leaving the UK and therefore KFC.

Cons

Honestly - best place I worked while I was in the UK for 8 years by a long shot. This was a great place to be.

Tell more people about why it is so great to work at KFC UK!

Friendly and relaxed working environment

Current Employee - Franchise Development Manager in Woking, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Franchise Development Manager in Woking, England (UK)

I have been working at KFC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good culture, friendly, welcoming, approachable management, good career prospects, wants to be known for great training

Cons

Too much emphasis on degree eductaed employees rather than valuing work experience