KIE Square Consulting

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Learning & Evolution ground for young professionals

Associate Consultant (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsWork quality is good
    New client problems to solve every other day

ConsThere should be more effort on building employee career path.
    Although work wise flexibility is there, there are quite a few work environment policies too

“Worst company ever!”

Associate Consultant (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsYou will never find anything good in this company if even you will spend 10 years or so on .

Cons1) Management is really bad and unprofessional . They do everything to keep themselves happy and wealthy . You will not find such selfish and unprincipled people in your whole career .

2) Management does not give your salary on time and negative employee satisfaction in term of incentives / work facility / work management. Sometimes they don't give salaries for 2 months.

3) You will be overloaded by work and no one will be there to responde your queries related to HR or any other .

4) If you think that you will get incentives in 1 or 2 or 3 years ..........No it will not happen

5) It is worse company to work, if you expect at least 10 % of corporate culture and healthy work environment here ----------------Impossible

Advice to Senior Management1) Be employee oriented and appoint a good HR.

2) Employee engagement and satisfaction needs to be seriously looked at and made more efficient.

3) Be professional with your client \Customer at-least .

4) Keep transparency in company.

I have learnt a lot and can thank KiE Square for that

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe projects are advanced in learning and skills.
    International trips and exposure for skillful employees, albeit at very short notices
    Intelligent atmosphere with people from great backgrounds.

ConsAt times communication gaps are there because of which certain sections have used it to their advantage
    Too many freshers from campuses who are still in their campus cushions and are not always prepared to take up the pressures and startup challenges
    Too many changes too soon and oldies are surely finding it difficult to handle. HR must play an aggressive role.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould not get too worried because of intentional pressures created on them.
    May want to focus more on laterals than campus hires, as they sway easily.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent Place for learning, exposure

Pros1. All the employees are from good colleges and have very good past work exp. So there is a lot of learning from each other. At no point do I feel that I am in a wrong place in terms of intellect level of co workers.
    2. For a passionate and energetic person who wants to take initiatives, lead projects, interact with clients, sky is a limit here. One can take as much responsibility as he / she wants. This leads to tremendous learning and exposure
    3. Apart from daily work, one gets to work on proposals, capability building, PoC which increases the level of engagement, exposure, learning. So one will never get bored in this company.
    4. Fast track growth - High Performers in this company gets recognized and also grows faster

ConsNeed to grow more aggressively

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to grow more aggressively

360 degree Learning

Analyst (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsBy virtue of it being not so big, you get to learn a lot than other companies
    The kind of work done definitely good and not conventional dashboarding

ConsMore incentive for multitasking needed

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

A good place to start with

Associate Consultant (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsVery Good Projects, Good Industry Exposure and Skill enhancement. Get to work with very learned and experienced people. Management is very approachable and always welcome feedback.

ConsMulti tasking is a must.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have more parties :-)

Pathetic as a Company

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)

Pros1. Access to all social network sites like facebook, Orkut etc. No Firewalls.
    2. Movies & songs can easily be downloaded.
    3. You can apply to other companies using various job portals.
    4. Good learning & exposure ( If you are lucky enough to get into a good project)

Cons1. Change in Policies(in company's favor) every now & then.
    2. Employee management & Employee satisfaction is missing.
    3. Employee Attrition rate is very high & tenure is very low.
    4. Most of the times you find yourself helpless & Frustrated.
    5. No fun(Parties, Outings, Trips). Once in a year is exception.
    6. Company's more attention is towards promoting themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany's growth lies in growth of its employees. Try to look at employees also. Instead of hiring new employees, try to look at the reason of employee attrition. They are the ones who are running company. If you do good work then there will be no need of Promoting as your work will speak for you.

A very small organisation - Bad place to be

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

Proswhen there was work it was Good

ConsMost importantly delayed payments of your paycheck that too partial, people absconding , unorganized structure of work and policies, No cab and office located in interiors of gurgaon

Advice to Senior Managementleave their ego and get rid of unnecessary layers of Management.

A Great & Innovative Place to be in

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsExcellent Treatment of People even if one is a fresher or from support function like HR, Finance or Admin. Lot of freedom.
    Could not believe that Freshers from Campuses were put up in 5-Star Hotels.
    Growing firm with learning opportunities for all of the employees
    Top Management is easily approachable although there are layers coming up now

ConsAs the company is growing fast in size and scope, there is too much change happening too fast and layers getting created now. So we are trying to adjust to that fact.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. We are proud of you.
    We should publcize more about our company and our work. We are far better than the rest.

Great company to start with

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsGood scope of learning and building your profile with relevant technical skills as you'll get quite a few challenging projects to work on. One actually gets to work handson with a variety of data and requirements. Lots of quantitative analysis involved. Anybody having an analytical bent of mind will certainly like working here. The senior manaement is highly approachable.

ConsGrowth trajectory wayward at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should think of ways to tackle the problem of employee attrition instead of going on a hiring spree. A word of advice would be to start off some employee welfare program or activities that will make the workplace a pleasure to work in. Employee satisfaction should be of paramount importance for any company eying the top spot.

Worked for KIE Square Consulting? Contribute to the Community!