KNF&T

Beth Tucker

They deliver results.

Temp (Former Employee)
Westborough, MA

I worked at KNF&T full-time for less than a year

ProsPersonalized career search assistance offered.

ConsTakes time to match skills with positions

Advice to Senior ManagementReply to communications

If hell was on Earth, it would probably look a little something like this.

Staffing Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at KNF&T

ProsTo be honest, this would probably be a good place for a person who is a recent college grad or 2-3 years out of school. Reason being is that this place is so off the wall that it builds you up to literally handle any type of recruiting environment you're in for the rest of your career. The actual infrastructure of the company is fine (which is actually typical: temp and perm departments, everyone is working together yet competing at the same time kinda thing), but the management sucks. more on that later.

Despite all this, the people that work there are actually awesome. I really enjoy them because we were all good people who cared about each other and supported each other all the time. You know who are.

ConsThe management is horrible. Horrible in the sense that it constantly underappreciates, undermines, discreetly/indiscreetly patronizes its own workforce, AND there's no money to make there!

I'm sorry but the compensation structure (draw against commission) sucks, you won't make anything because your always trying to cover your draw especially here. It would work if you were in dealing with IT/Tech people or higher level finance professionals but not with Admins. You'll get an EA at 90-120K but thats once in a blue moon.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together and treat your employees better. They deserve it.

Quick, Efficient and Friendly

Temp to Hire (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at KNF&T

ProsEveryone I worked with at KNF&T was efficient and friendly, a rare find in the world of employment agencies! Great office location!

ConsI would not reccomend KNF&T if you are not flexible with where you want to work or what kind of work you would be willing to do.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Staffing agency

Temp (Former Employee)

I worked at KNF&T

ProsThey certainly fulfilled the task of finding temporary employment for me in a quick fashion, and they were very positive about the prospects during the interview.

ConsIt's in their interests to place you anywhere they can, especially someplace where you can toil away without advancement prospects so they'll continually take a cut of your weekly paycheck. Did not place me in a position at all related to my career interests. Were not responsive about my continuing inquiries into newer placements more in line with my interests.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be more responsive to the goals of the temps. Some will obviously be content to be placed and work there forever. Others who are obviously overqualified for their temp placement should probably be candidates for newer more appropriate and more challenging placements.

Worked for KNF&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KNF&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KNF&T CEO Beth Tucker. All reviews posted anonymously by KNF&T employees.